The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 167 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think the pictures being talked a about are in the "newspaper" on universal's wizarding world site. Click the newspaper icon at the bottom of the page, then watch the video on the right side in the paper and they are in that video.

uhmm so, talking about that ride-vehicle-diagram thingy...

What kind of trouble could one expect if he/she posted it on here?

I mean I'm not even from around Orlando, I'm in Europe a couple thousand miles away.
So I think, if someone PM-ed it to me I could post it on here, there's not a lot of stuff USF can do to me......

Or will OrlandoUnited banhammer me for posting it?

If you post the picture on here you will be removed and banned for a short time. However if you posted it on a server in an eastern European country's version of photobucket or picassa and posted links only to the pages on those euro servers here... not sure if there would be any consequences or not. Anyone have access to an internet server in Uganda or Belarus?

Last edited:
I'm a wee bit behind on posts, so pardon me if these have already been posted.

3broomsticks1.PNG

3broomsticks2.PNG

3broomsticks3.PNG

3broomsticks4.PNG

I wonder what signing up on the website individually for DC will do?

I signed up for the Dragon Challange. I'm almost certain that signing up enters you into some kind of contest which I'm guessing the prize would be a free pass to opening day or to IOA to check out WWoHP. I'd just about bet my life on it.

The lighting rig fixture makes me think that is from the film set. But it may also be there for other promo shots. It looks more like the film set Mark Woodbury was in a long while ago in interviews.

no guys, those pics are from the real Three Broomsticks at the Wizarding world, those lights are work lights not film set lights. If this was the set for the movie they wouldn't need or use these kinds of lights. I'm glad you all are confused, that means they are doing a great job at making look just like the movies.

no guys, those pics are from the real Three Broomsticks at the Wizarding world, those lights are work lights not film set lights. If this was the set for the movie they wouldn't need or use these kinds of lights. I'm glad you all are confused, that means they are doing a great job at making look just like the movies.

Or a bad job at getting fixtures out of promo shots.

I am concerned in all seriousness though. At a certain point Theme park reality over authenticity when it comes to capacity please. It is going to be nuts.

What lights do you mean because when taking apart sets and putting together sets you must have bright light to ensure the sets are perfect.

there is one work light to the left of the last picture posted. If this were the film set these kinds of sets do not have real ceilings 90% of the time therefor the built in work lights in the soundstage would be their main source of light. Anyways, if this were not the real thing they would not have changed these videos to add pictures of something that was done years ago, like the film set. And yes I agree with Splatter that this restaurant will reach compacity very quickly, but we also have to remember that there is seating on the backside/outside of Three Broomsticks. I know they have thought these things through, there may even be a partial secondstory for seating. If you all can picture The Harbor House restaurant across from The Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom, I have a feeling that this will be about the same size, and they can pack em in.

I think that you have to be retarded to think that thats the real broomsticks. It looks nothing like the concept art !!!!!!! And you guys know that the concept art looks very similar to reality.

Last edited:
FINALLY got my internet back! I hate when people say "I've got to go catch up." That being said, I've got to go catch up.

If THAT'S the real Three Broomsticks, then the reason the park is opening so late is because the fire marshal keeps trying to shut the place down for fire code violations. Come on, guys. That's a set. I'm a film student, and the industry uses flood lights all the time, not for lighting the scene, but to light the place for set dressers, etc.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the Universal Orlando website has been down for maintenance all day? No way to know if this has anything to do with an HP update, but I wouldn't mind another one.