The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is probably been asked before, but does anyone know the name of the song that plays on the website? You can also hear it when you're looking around Hogsmeade. It sounds very triumphant, I must have it.

gannonsmovieworld I think it's another set of stairs & your right it's just concept we will see what it looks like soon enough.

As far as softs let me put it from what I am looking at. First & most important there are a bunch of TMs waiting to be trained so to have guests you need to have TMs who can do their jobs. Next to go with #1 there have been no TM previews of any sort & I doubt they would give the public 1st crack over TMs & passholders. Last note we do still see them working on things so they are not just sitting around. Like I just said things "feel" done but there are a lot of touch ups still going on. The only slight open I could see them trying to pull off is if they have a few TMs trained to not have it soft for public yet but try to have DC (with the new queue even maybe?) & FOTH open with maybe a shop or two for Grad Bash because it was in the ad so much but again I HIGHLY doubt any public soft this weekend based on things that still need to be done.

Last edited:
ooooh... universaloralndo.com is temporarily offline... I worry that this might have something to do with Iran and China. They hate our entertainment industry.

So why would China have a disney theme pak if they hate our entertainment industry? Disney is an American company right? That makes no sense.

But lets not get started on this topic. Stay on topic with the WWoHP!

This is probably been asked before, but does anyone know the name of the song that plays on the website? You can also hear it when you're looking around Hogsmeade. It sounds very triumphant, I must have it.

I think you're talking about Harry's Wondrous World.

The snowman is still on the Tour, so I suspect it'll still be added. And it has a snowowl! :lol:

--- Update ---

in the virtual tour is there anything about FOTH because i didn't see any

They didn't want to show a roller coaster. It'd "ruin the effect".

im going fiday to grad bash and the teacher in charge of it for my school said there giving everyone a free 1 day 2 park pass to come back when harry potter opens becuase it wont be open and they said it would be open for grad bash so im sure it wont be open for grad bash but im hoping haha that would be sick!!

in the virtual tour is there anything about FOTH because i didn't see any

The virtual tour doesn't let you go far enough to see FotH. If you think about the aerial shots we have seen, the entrance for FotH is located very close to the entrance for FJ. The virtual tour doesn't allow you to move past the end of Hogsmeade. This is why you can't see FotH: It's a little farther down. Nothing to do with the "effect".

suissaville Thanks for that info have a good time & know you can come back later to enjoy WWoHP when it's not a busy time of yr. when you will have to wait 3hrs. in line for FJ (see folks not this weekend still have to wait unfortunately)

To everyone looking for the pic 1) for sure there is not a chance it can go on here & 2) I am not uploading it somewhere to risk my __ getting in trouble sorry

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I've been lurking for the past few months and decided to join today. I've bookmarked this page and check it every few hours cause I'm super excited for the expansion, and the discussion has been great. My family booked the package and we're going in August.

Anyways, it looks like a lot of you like the John Williams music on the WWOHP site and I managed to download the files and made album artwork and everything for it.
If I posted them, will I get banhammered?

I can't believe you idiots believed me. lol. So anxious to hear the latest news that you played into my trap. May the dark arts live forever. Avada Kedavra / **************

--- Update ---

All hail the Dark Lord!!!!!!!!!!

--- Update ---

Voldemort zal u hoeren allemaal stijgen en neerhalen. U zult buigen voor hem of u een kleverig einde net zoals de ouders van Harry zult ontmoeten. U zult alle worden vernietigd. Alle hagel de donkere heer. Voldemort.

Dude, I didnt get past page 198 yet, but your Dutch Sucks, big time...
dont use online translators because they translate each word literally, so now your stuff doesnt make sense, at all.

you probably said "all haill the dark lord" in English, and your hail got translated to "Hagel" which is the dutch word for hail formation, (the frozen little balls, you know, weathery stuff)

Anyway, let me get back to reading all the pages in between, meanwhile you might wanna get your Dutch up to par or stop doing it.

Last edited:
Dude, I didnt get past page 198 yet, but your Dutch Sucks, big time...
dont use online translators because they translate each word literally, so now your stuff doesnt make sense, at all.

you probably said "all haill the dark lord" in English, and your hail got translated to "Hagel" which is the dutch wordt for hail formation, (the frozen little balls, you know, weathery stuff)

Anyway, let me get back to reading all the pages in between, meanwhile you might wanna get your Dutch up to par or stop doing it.

Oh, snap, you've been served zigzag!

uhmm so, talking about that ride-vehicle-diagram thingy...

What kind of trouble could one expect if he/she posted it on here?

I mean I'm not even from around Orlando, I'm in Europe a couple thousand miles away.
So I think, if someone PM-ed it to me I could post it on here, there's not a lot of stuff USF can do to me......

Or will OrlandoUnited banhammer me for posting it?