The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Splatter-I've seen adults dressed as Harry and Slythern capes too on a group of 25ish year olds. Again, I don'tknow if they put them on after they went throught the gate, but the costumes are out there. I'm not recommending people wear their stuff by any means, I'm just reporting what I've seen.

And I agree with you about the dark mark tat...

Part DEUCE

2qtx0sw.jpg

2di0v28.jpg

2quq23p.jpg

xmlnyv.jpg

nv37sh.jpg

s10m6h.jpg

2vjsjmx.jpg

25kim0x.jpg

11j98cy.jpg

15gwetk.jpg

Thanks for checking them out!

Great pics I'm also interested what got deleted I am guessing it was on the main side by the train or was it on the greenhouse side?

I'm suprised that pic of the queue next to the greenhouse wasn't deleted!

Also, the tower over the DD queue is still not painted! What are they waiting for! I see a ladder behind it, so maybe they are preparing to paint it.

EDIT: MIB Recruit!

Last edited:
WOW! great shots it looks so done

I can't really see in the pics did they shave the snow over by broomsticks yet? & anything else of notice they were working on?

hatetofly, can you tell us what was in the pictures you deleted?

I was over by the Jurassic Park entrance heading into Dueling Dragons and the door swung open as a guy was heading from one side of construction to another. When the door opened I was already with camera on and in hand and snagged a picture of the streets right by Olivanders. Stupid me got greedy cause I truly think this guy didn't mind me taking the picture so I followed him to the other side and grabbed a quick picture of the entry way of Hogwarts and Flight of the Hippogriff as the gate was briefly "swung" open and got nailed by security coming around the bend. All I heard was did you take a picture and I just said ****. The guy was cool and I deleted the three pictures from the camera while he watched. You guys would of really enjoyed them cause even the guy was like those were pretty good.

I'm suprised that pic of the queue next to the greenhouse wasn't deleted!

They are usually more concerned with the main entrance side with taking pics over that wall & more recently any cracks along the dragon queue

Now that you tell me what the pics were I'm very interesting in how good they were oh well. Let's pain that tower shave any snow that is too low & open this thing

Last edited:
They are usually more concerned with the main entrance side with taking pics over that wall & more recently any cracks along the dragon queue

Okay, thanks but what if the side doors on the FJ showbuilding were open and somebody snagged a pic of inside? Uni would put a security guard every 10 feet around the perimeter of the WWoHP! :lol:

My friend Brian was there yesterday, and he said they were jackhammering the excess snow.

I didn't hear or see any of that today so maybe they knocked it all out already. I did see some painters walking around there though so maybe they resolved that really quick.

I think some of your colors are off in the picture. Maybe the camera had to much acid because some shots have orange in them randomly. I hope that is just the camera because I don't wan the orange rock work.

I think some of your colors are off in the picture. Maybe the camera had to much acid because some shots have orange in them randomly. I hope that is just the camera because I don't wan the orange rock work.

Which picture? Cause if your talking about the pictures of Hogwarts I wasn't over there until about 2:15 so the sun wasn't necessarily working with me.

Does anyone know what that thing on the astronomy tower does ??? That big magnifying glass ? lol

wait !!!!!! do you think that it has anything to do with those lights on the pole all the way to the left. I think that they might use the lights to shine it at the "magnifying glass" They seem to be pointing right at it !!

15gwetk.jpg

Last edited: