The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone know what that thing on the astronomy tower does ??? That big magnifying glass ? lol

wait !!!!!! do you think that it has anything to do with those lights on the pole all the way to the left. I think that they might use the lights to shine it at the "magnifying glass" They seem to be pointing right at it !!

Those lights won't shine at the Astronomy Tower. If they wind up staying there, they'll either shine at the castle itself to make it light up at night, or light up the JP pathway below. It won't shine at the astronomy tower. If the tower does anything, it'll shine light out of the glass piece inside (much like the lighthouse in POE does).

Note I would say based on that they mean 13 original wands (not the replicas) which breaks down if they are choosing you based on the books one wands for each month of the yr. with a left over as the "kids wand"

Note I would say based on that they mean 13 original wands (not the replicas) which breaks down if they are choosing you based on the books one wands for each month of the yr. with a left over as the "kids wand"

It's actually based on the Celtic calendar which has 13 months, and each month has its own type of wood (ash, alder, etc.).

It's actually based on the Celtic calendar which has 13 months, and each month has its own type of wood (ash, alder, etc.).

I stand corrected my brain had a fart & out popped the normal calender #. So one for each month, the replica wands, & maybe one plastic cheap wand for the young ones that adds up to well over 20 different wands for you to spend your cash on.

Wow... I am still here. No admin PMs. No emails from the demons of Universal.

So, what a win today... tomorrow, I am going to post what will be happening in each and every scene of FJ and the creatures and effects involved. I was lucky to have a Great Horned Owl named "Intellijensicus" deliver the scene scenario or "script" this morning... and it includes notes and modifications! Very cool stuff. So look for all to be revealed on "spoilers" tomorrow!

*joking*
:wave:

You're such a sadist, Teebin. xD
I wouldn't have read it anyway. I'm trying my absolute best by limiting myself; I haven't even seen the ride sequence posted by Screamscape.

So, lovely little quiz which I will let hang for a while. Those that answer it correctly know something. Those who don't answer it correctly do not. PM me the answer so as not to give it to others on here... we want to see who knows what.

The Forbidden Journey building has a number, much like the other buildings and soundstages throughout Universal Orlando parks. Do you know what the building number for FJ is?

Again, PM me the answer so as not to give it to others on here... we want to see who knows what.

Last edited:
So, lovely little quiz which I will let hang for a while. Those that answer it correctly know something. Those who don't answer it correctly do not. PM me the answer so as not to give it to others on here... we want to see who knows what.

The Forbidden Journey building has a number, much like the other buildings and soundstages throughout Universal Orlando parks. Do you know what the building number for FJ is?

Again, PM me the answer so as not to give it to others on here... we want to see who knows what.

Sounds like a bait and tackle from universal to see who knows what and to whom to go after, Teebin works for Universal Legal !!!!

Lol I kid, I kid.

Sounds like a bait and tackle from universal to see who knows what and to whom to go after, Teebin works for Universal Legal !!!

You are correct about one thing... it is a bait and tackle! Again, PM me the info anyone who knows. Do not post it here to the forum or the game is up.

And let me add. If your PM is correct, I will post your username as one of the winners. If you do not want me posting your username... I will not... I promise.

Last edited:
gby1808_1a_stump_s4x3_lg.jpg
'd.
:(

LOL... that took me 15 seconds to figure out.... I was going "chopped'd" "Sawed'd". Don't feel that way... I should not know... yet I do... and very few know this. I am not sure if it is even printed on the building. That is why I asked that this be a PM quiz. One public post and then even the frauds can claim they "knew that". You are a kool kat violaplayer... and btw... I LOVE the sound of the Viola. Combine a Viola and an Oboe in one of the great concertos... omg. It will break my heart every time.

Baha, I actually changed the picture three times because the stumps were too unstumplike.
I'm still researching, looking at pictures, etc. This one's a toughie!
And thank you, Teebin. You're undoubtedly one of the more known people on here, so that's an honor. :)

The sound of the viola is beautiful. The Violan overlords thank you deeply. The true reason why I love the viola so much is because it reminds me of lazy summer days in the park and/or a cup of hot cocoa in the midst of a thunderstorm during Winter. I can play pretty decently for my age, and from the viola, you can extract so many things with a fair amount of skill and an open mind. Viola = love. And oboes too. :p

where are the last heli pictures taken ??? Can anyone give me the page # or the link. Please and thank-you !

Last edited:
WOW... 3 1/2 hours... no PMs. Must be that it is a Friday night. Watching Sherlock Holmes for the first time... pause every once in a while to check here. Good flick.

Please everyone, feel free to talk wands and what might be in the meantime... it was not my intention to stop the forum in its tracks. Really! Discuss your hopes and dreams for this new island of adventure.