The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 197 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This thread has become so boring. People post with high feelings for themselve in so called riddles. Yesh, I think I'm out for better interweb areas until this section opens.

When was the last time any real news broke on this site? Mostly anthing recent has been links to other sites.

People post in fear of the moderators. They crack down because they fear that UNI will pull their invites to the grand opening party on June 17th. Is this really what a fan page is supposed to be?

We'll I'll probably be banned for posting the above so I'll post again after my visit to IOA in June.

:focus:

Aww. I'm too late. /joking.

Honestly though. I'm planning on going up soon to take some pictures. But I don't really think there's anything worth taking pictures of, till the area actually opens. I'm pretty sure we've seen all that there is to be seen outside.

This thread has become so boring. People post with high feelings for themselve in so called riddles. Yesh, I think I'm out for better interweb areas until this section opens.

When was the last time any real news broke on this site? Mostly anthing recent has been links to other sites.

People post in fear of the moderators. They crack down because they fear that UNI will pull their invites to the grand opening party on June 17th. Is this really what a fan page is supposed to be?

We'll I'll probably be banned for posting the above so I'll post again after my visit to IOA in June.

Nah... don't feel negative please. I know it feels kinda communist here at present... but that is just temporary. There are a ton of great people here. Regardless... I believe that the whole uni legal thing was a setup and a fraud. A kind of shot across the bow if you will. Friends, please note that the original players are not here any longer. While I do believe the admins were truely threatened... the rest might have been a staged event.

Not to worry... WKMG and the Orlando Sentinel have copies of the legal docs sent to threaten people... if they were real to begin with. They have other things too... Sand Hill Cranes can be so tenacious monsters... And poor ole Teebin cannot control the nature of birdies!

Hmmmm... WKMG and "Legit like Wednesday" are good good friends thanks to a weirdo and "freak" on here.

Last edited:
So it seems as though offcial updates to the HP site have been coming out on tuesdsays or wednesdays, the last one being the Hogsmead entrance photo, am I right? Has anyone else been keeping track? Should we expect something awesome to come out this upcoming mid-week? I'm going to the parks this upcoming wednesday, I will try and take some pics if there is anything interesting to see.

I also like to use twitter to "vocalize" what I see while I'm at the parks, so if you'd like to be informed live you can follow me at @Hycontrastkid

Last edited:
I cant wait 5 years from now when the trees/plants are a bit grown. Also, I would like to be there when its raining, must look nice. Anyways, when it rains where will people "hide" !!! Theirs not enough space in the shops to hold many people.
If it ever snows in Florida again, especially Orlando im heading straight over there !!!! Lmao

This was posted on MuggleNet's staff member Andrew Sims's twitter page:

1jqqju.jpg

(click here to enlarge)

I want one too... :(

First of all, what "news" would you like to have broken on the site? There's nothing of note going on (besides small tidbits of info) at the moment. Sorry for having a "boring" forum during mild inactivity while we wait for HP to open.

In fear of us? This is by far and away the most lax theme park forum on the internet. You agreed to the terms when you signed up. Again, I apologize for not wanting the site to be shut down because someone posts a picture or layout that shouldn't be public knowledge (Private Messages are your prerogative, that's why they exist). If you were the owner of a similar forum, I can guarantee you'd do the same. We cracked down ONCE because of serious legal ramifications.

So, all in all, I apologize to you for not being more entertaining. Good day sir.

Back on topic, please.

So I guess the wands don't do anything. I can imagine a lot of people being disappointed when they realize that their expensive wand is useless. Wasn't there a rumor about the functionality of the wands? Not necessarily MagiQuest, but the whole "tip lighting up, plugging the wand into your computer" thing.

Oh and a lot of people were posting about their dreams here and I wanted a dream about TWWOHP but I hadn't had any. Well last night I did, and it was strange. They soft opened FJ while I was there, so I got in line to ride it. The queue was incredibly boring with no theming. After we watched the preshow video, the queue ended and there was no ride. Then as I was leaving, they opened up the Three Broomsticks, so I grabbed a butterbeer, and went to a small empty shop next door and put on my invisibility cloak. Apparently I had an invisibility cloak. lol

So what was the big news that was supposed to happen this week? Did anything ever happen? Teebin had posted that something would possibly be happening, but not neccessarily in the park, but to keep an eye on the websites.

The light up tip on the wand is just a style of the replicas that have a small plastic tip that lights up it has nothing to do (& can't) plug into your computer. Sorry to say it but there will be no interactive elements to the wands outside the experience of it choosing in the shop.

So what was the big news that was supposed to happen this week? Did anything ever happen? Teebin had posted that something would possibly be happening, but not neccessarily in the park, but to keep an eye on the websites.
I think the news was the boxes that were sent to the news sites

Uuuhhmmm.. YEAH! yeppereessy! Errrmmm.. that's what I errrmm... meant, errm.... the boxes yeah... :look:

Unfortunately, I believed something else was to occur this week, yet it has not so far. However, I always maintained that it was just a hunch. Ya win some and ya lose some!

:wave:

Last edited: