The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 255 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Today 11:25 AMLatveria
Haven't heard any info for TM previews. It was probably the ride staff getting a ride through which is common to happen before the rest of the TM's get there preview.

I don't think this was the case. It sounded like the the TM's were split half worked while the other half enjoyed. Then they swapped. Sounded like it pretty much fully operational even to include 3 broomsticks and the shops. All this was posted by Dax on the site.

Haven't heard any info for TM previews. It was probably the ride staff getting a ride through which is common to happen before the rest of the TM's get there preview.

You are correct. It is possible SOME FJ TMs could have got a ride through but I am being honest & as "legit as Wednesday" when I say TM preview HAVE NOT happened yet. This is why I am strongly believing more & more that pass holders may get the shaft of a preview because things really are moving as slow as they seem right now.

--- Update ---

I don't think this was the case. It sounded like the the TM's were split half worked while the other half enjoyed. Then they swapped. Sounded like it pretty much fully operational even to include 3 broomsticks and the shops. All this was posted by Dax on the site.

I'm sorry but that is NOT the case & this Dax is incorrect I can promise you that. What I will say there is some truth to this but in no way have TMs been riding on anything or shopping anywhere.

Last edited:
Brent, I believe you, and I know you believe your source, but you really gotta keep your mind a tad bit more open and know that maybe the info you get could be partially correct (not because you're being lied to, but maybe because your source might not have all the info). I'm not sating you're wrong at all, but you don't have to be so dismissive of other options ;-) I am not in the know on schedules and timelines... and I'm not betting on anything or taking a stand on one of the guesses; at this time I'm only hoping for the soonest possible and giving any reasonable options the benefit of the doubt.

I agree with Felipe. It seems like when anyone posts anything you dismiss it. Anyway, I went to the other board and Dax said that they will not sell Coke products. That can't be true?

Felipe when I know the facts I state them as such when I know info to be incorrect. As much as I want the gates to swing open today they won't & I don't want anyone to get the impression something is happening that is defiantly NOT happening yet. When I am this stern on something I state as fact that is not happening it is because I do have the full story (or at least 98%) or do know what is actually happening related to the post. It's not me being a jerk or wanting to dash hopes of it opening this week it's just me cutting through the rumors to state fact to we can all try to relax a bit more & not be too hyper over things.

Skipper Justin I posted that awhile ago & that indeed is FACT. JK didn't not want soda sold in the area something about clashing with the themeing or something to that effect. But indeed that is true & makes me wonder if UO is even allowed to sell any of the merch. outside the areas shops at all?

Last edited:
Well I'm sure you will be getting some HP themed stuff at the main shops in IOA and UO at the front gate. But the unique items, like the quidditch stuff, and the wands will probably be exclusive to the area.

Wow, this is big news! This thread has been edgy and contentious for the past 24 hours and yet notorious Teebin was in no way involved in any it. Someone should alert the Sentinel to this fact!

Wow, this is big news! This thread has been edgy and contentious for the past 24 hours and yet notorious Teebin was in no way involved in any it. Someone should alert the Sentinel to this fact!

I've learned from the master LOL but really I'm just stating facts & people I guess don't like that I am the rumor killer now sorry but not standing by something when I know it's not happening.

Bryan that would be who me found out about no soda from the little talk I had with a security guard awhile back.

As far as merch. UO may want it in their main store the question really is what has JK allowed as what can be sold where. Some things are obvious to only be in one place (the wands) but we'll have to see how much JK put her foot down on what can be sold outside the area.

^^^ Well it's not my fault I'm just stating fact so we don't get excited over nothing *pouts* I mean really guys would you rather have false hope that TM previews are happening right now? I'm not SAS & I am not making up a riddle (nothing against them teebin you know I enjoyed them) I am just stating FACT like all of you wanted so sorry if it's killing all the rumored fun just trying to relax everyone before the big opening which is going to be here before we know it

I'm feeling teebinish today :wave:

As long as you dont spouting riddles about bird droppings, we're cool.

in other news..Just booked my Orlando Hotel for June 21st-23rd. Sadly, I have to work most of the time, and may not be able to make it to Harry Potter. Does it seem crazy to buy a ticket, ride it, then leave?

I have two Florida Resident vouchers for Disney, I wish I could trade them in!!

rhino no worries something I did talk about recently was hinting at something but I made it seem like a completely different subject because I'm no good at riddles & really didn't feel like actually hinting at what it was about. But no your not crazy for buying a ticket just to go inside to check it out for a few hrs. & I am sure Universal would encourage you to do that & anything else that would give them money lol.

^^^ Well it's not my fault I'm just stating fact so we don't get excited over nothing *pouts* I mean really guys would you rather have false hope that TM previews are happening right now? I'm not SAS & I am not making up a riddle (nothing against them teebin you know I enjoyed them) I am just stating FACT like all of you wanted so sorry if it's killing all the rumored fun just trying to relax everyone before the big opening which is going to be here before we know it

Never blamed you. I'm just saying all of the anticipation and the never-ending wait seem to be putting the forum in quite a bad mood.

Here guys:

6a00d8341c578853ef0120a595c3a2970b-.jpg

There's enough for the whole forum...take a few and chillax...k?

DisFreakBrent please let other people talk and don't just bark out No as soon as someone says something. Everyone was saying that uni was killing the site because they weren't givin out any new info but right now you are truly distroying this site. you won't let anyone discuss stuff that you don't want them to. we all get it its not opening this week you don't need to state this after every post. as for you saying that someone neede to eat a little humble pie i think you should try it to. the constant i know but can't tell you is really annoying if your in the know and can't say anything then we don't need to know your in the know

in fairness i started the rant before the candy. hmmm much better now :look:
i took 2 :smiley:

Last edited:
rhino no worries something I did talk about recently was hinting at something but I made it seem like a completely different subject because I'm no good at riddles & really didn't feel like actually hinting at what it was about. But no your not crazy for buying a ticket just to go inside to check it out for a few hrs. & I am sure Universal would encourage you to do that & anything else that would give them money lol.

Trying to decide if Im going to do it...a lot of reasons this is crazy to me.
1. I've never been to a theme park by myself before..it just seems wrong..much worse then seeing a movie alone.
2. It's like $80+ tax for a ticket...that's a lot to spend on just one ride! It would work out better if it was a multi-park ticket..as I havent ridden on HRRR yet either...
3. So..if I did go, I would be a single rider..but I want to actually walk through the regular line..so I wouldnt even get the benefit of a shorter line.
4. Even though it's during the week, im expecting Mega crowds due to it being open only 2 days. I would imagine a lot of people will be there that week.
5. Like I said before, I have FREE tickets to Disney, and money is tight right now..so yeah..go spend a lot of moeny for a ride..or got to Disney and ride Sapce Mountain for the 100 time for free.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Decisions Decisions.

Correction: The one day pass for only ONE park is somewhere along $60. :)
Regardless, we have to stop these little sparks against others. Everyone here, I have something to say to you all: Be prepared to be pissed off if you don't catch a soft. That's pretty much it. :/
DFB, if you have information, then why are you not able to share it? I mean, even riddles work.

On another note: What kind of people were outside of the Three Broomsticks, Disneyhead?