The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 257 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know if anyone looks at wdwinfo, but it has been reported that employees have had a soft opening with access to FJ.From what I understand it was only employees that will be working in WWOHP.

This is a little stretch of the truth...but there has been some employees able to preview some things, but not FJ.

--- Update ---

Ironwood sorry for coming off the way I did. All I was doing was simply stating a fact that this person was incorrect & currently TM previews are not going on. I didn't want people to get their hopes up that soft would start soon based on a TM preview that has not happened yet

Actually there have been some previews, but limited. Not open to everyone who works at Universal. Sorry for killing your statement, but it's not a rumor. Just because the person you're talking to didn't get invited doesn't mean it's not happening.

--- Update ---

A while back, there were TM's stating that they were guaranteed TM Previews before it opened to the public. There will be some type of soft openings, just maybe not a public one.

Correct. Universal's president told them in a town hall meeting that employees would be the first to preview the land. Who knows if he will stay true to his word.

Last edited:
SYTYK I know there have been limited things previewed I was referring to a preview which included FJ where all TMs of the area were invited a more full blown preview if you will. I am aware of the few things with the select few that have been done. When people say TM preview they automatically think every TM is invited & FJ is open ect ect this is why I corrected the information given because until a full blown one is done us common folk won't be getting in. I believe you also know as well as I do why there were folks in regular clothing in that picture so there is no need allow people to believe a full TM preview is going on with what people think of in terms of a preview is not going on yet.

Last edited:
officerBarbrady.gif

DFB, I understand your point, though you said several times they are NOT happening. That is a false statement on your part. I think people should be getting excited when over 200 TMs (among other things) were served in 3BS. It's my opinion, but it should mean good news is coming shortly. If you don't want to discuss it, we don't mind that you don't, just please stop reminding us you don't. We would like to discuss it.

SYTYK I know there have been limited things previewed I was referring to a preview which included FJ where all TMs of the area were invited a more full blown preview if you will. I am aware of the few things with the select few that have been done. When people say TM preview they automatically think every TM is invited & FJ is open ect ect this is why I corrected the information given because until a full blown one is done us common folk won't be getting in. I believe you also know as well as I do why there were folks in regular clothing in that picture so there is no need allow people to believe a full TM preview is going on with what people think of in terms of a preview is not going on yet.

What's ect ect? Did you mean etc. etc.? Or is the leftover ectoplasm from the Ghostbusters show? And by the way the only person here who knows anything as fact is SYTYK. I think she's one of the major people who've been working on FJ. Stick that in your pie and eat it. ;)

Hello All! I just got back from IOA. This morning there were people painting at the three broomsticks. There was also a helicopter flying around. My pictures are from my cell phone so they are pretty horrible, but here they are non the less. There was also a women sitting at the FJ opening as well as a woman security guard. When we were walking away, about 7 men in long black pants and clipboards were walking towards it and im pretty sure they went in through the back. So like I said. These will be horrible and small, but ya.

1199i7o.jpg

2dccxeb.jpg

2uejjua.jpg

xpnbwz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe and mantaguy
False statement depends on how you put it. I was simply stating that the full blown preview that would happen for the TMs (the event before pass holders or general public get in & the one most consider when talking to be the "preview") has not happened. If anything it's more of a half truth. Yes that is somewhat telling but no so much because until a full blown one happens nothing will be happening for AP holders or your average guest to worry about. Is it exciting sure it is but its still nothing until the main preview happens because that's the event that will tell us that we are going to be let in soon. That will be the last thing to happen before we get in hense why it's the most important. To anyone who says SYTYK is the only one with valid information or is a true insider your frankly full of it SYTYK may be the most knowing on this project but everyone from me to teebin to others do have valuable information on this & other topics that is not common knowledge so listen if you want or not it doesn't matter to me.

False statement depends on how you put it. I was simply stating that the full blown preview that would happen for the TMs (the event before pass holders or general public get in & the one most consider when talking to be the "preview") has not happened. If anything it's more of a half truth. Yes that is somewhat telling but no so much because until a full blown one happens nothing will be happening for AP holders or your average guest to worry about. Is it exciting sure it is but its still nothing until the main preview happens because that's the event that will tell us that we are going to be let in soon. That will be the last thing to happen before we get in hense why it's the most important. To anyone who says SYTYK is the only one with valid information or is a true insider your frankly full of it SYTYK may be the most knowing on this project but everyone from me to teebin to others do have valuable information on this & other topics that is not common knowledge so listen if you want or not it doesn't matter to me.

Any one who reads this forum knows things beyond "common knowledge". Even if you didn't post it, you've read it, and have probably told others about it, no matter how much they don't want to listen... :lol:

Trust me, the GP dosn't know what the menu is for the Three Broomsticks, or how many vehicles FJ supposedly has.

Any one who reads this forum knows things beyond "common knowledge". Even if you didn't post it, you've read it, and have probably told others about it, no matter how much they don't want to listen... :lol:

Trust me, the GP dosn't know what the menu is for the Three Broomsticks, or how many vehicles FJ supposedly has.

Or when it even opens...WHEN IS IT OPENING is what I hear over conversations at the parks.

Please stop beating your own drum. One would think this is the DFB forum which it is decidedly not!