The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 258 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Signs inside of DC queue:

hp03.jpg

hp02d.jpg

Smoke:

hp04.jpg

hp05.jpg

hp06.jpg

hp07.jpg

hp08.jpg

hp09.jpg

hp10.jpg

hp11f.jpg

hp12.jpg

hp13.jpg

hp14.jpg

Definitely an ODV Cart:

hp15.jpg

She is just sitting in FJ's queue:

hp16.jpg

Look out, Wet Paint!

hp17.jpg

hp18.jpg

hp19.jpg

hp20.jpg

What's up with the last car?

hp21.jpg

hp01o.jpg

Last edited:
I hope we can stop arguing long enough to check out Disneyhead's photos tonight when he posts them. I really don't think we should be arguing. I realize that all of us want the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to open, and that is likely putting a lot of us on edge but we need to step back. This is no place to fight.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pictures. I can't wait to see more!

That last car has always been there, even for Unicorn.

I also love how...excited the people who are there seem to be. They have no idea how many people would be willing to trade spots with them.

The last car on the kiddy coaster is for operations to walk wheel chairs over the ride track. It's more like a bridge on wheels. and I'm so happy to see Hippogriff. It looks like real wicker! I wonder if it is?!?!?!? I hated the look of Unicorn.

Nice pics Disneyhead!!!

Last edited:
The last car on the kiddy coaster is for operations to walk wheel chairs over the ride track. It's more like a bridge on wheels. and I'm so happy to see Hippogriff. It looks like real wicker! I wonder if it is?!?!?!? I hated the look of Unicorn.

Nice pics Disneyhead!!!

Thanks for the compliment and the info.

:sneaky:Some of those kids look like had been made to visit, perhaps they were sulking once they heard that they were not going on the FJ !

TM preview or not, can we just get back to speculation and enjoy talking about WWOHP, no offense Diz or SYTYK and everyone else throwing fuel on the fire. If there is a full blown preview we will know about it, believe me cause TMs love to come on here and blab that they rode this or did that.

If a select few have experienced things, I wouldn't be surprised and whether they are VIPs or management TMs or the choir school from across the street, people have been in the area and they have seen it. We will see it in a couple of weeks, so lets just speculate on what we will see, not what others have seen :smiley: now be happy :lol:

Great pictures Disneyhead! Thanks! They post answers to some of the last creeping questions.

Thank you too for your posts SYTYN. Interesting about the wheelchair bridge thing... was the same feature on FOTH? Thanks also for the insight into the latest allowances into the park. Can you tell us who those people in DH's pictures are... who are those families and kids? It has to be exec stuff.

I can tell you that this is the emergency exit from the second floor Dark Arts Classroom:
hp17.jpg

Run behind the chalk board in case of an emergency.

Why the security officer in the gate to the lower greenhouse entrance? BECAUSE there is now a pathway to it from JP! GRIPE... would someone, anyone please stand 100' feet back and take a picture of where this comes out? Stop taking closeups of it as it tells us nothing... Back way way up... so we can see the popcorn cart or the gate or the Spinosaurus where ever it is... stand WAY back and take a picture.

Thanks for the GREAT photo update. So, now we can confirm that it's not just adults that are (Sorry DFB, can't think of another word) previewing the area. Looks like it should be ready for the GP in (a rough guess) 2 weeks...probably less

Observations
1. Crowd at Three Broomsticks seems to be made up of kids mostly (I'd say from 12-18 yrs of age, roughly guessing).
2. Most seem to be wearing blue shirts. Color coded maybe??? (Like what they do for Grad Bash)
3. there's cute chick grillin the cam in 2nd picture of 3 Broomsticks.
4. Most seem like their waiting for something or bored.

So: Bunch of young teens+ blue shirts+bored expressions=?????

I'm guessing this was some kind of event held for select teens...maybe to get feedback (Judging from their expressions it seems like Uni isn't going to like what they have to say) The rough impression I get from the crowd is that of a bunch of kids on a field trip with their school.

so my main questions are why would uni allow this group into HP and WHY DOES THE COLOR BLUE KEEP POPPIN UP?

Last edited:
I figured, It's the only reason I could think people would be there besides TM's...or maybe exec families...meh I'm tired of guessing...I think this is the most frustrating new attraction/area I've ever followed.