The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 260 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
TM preview or not, can we just get back to speculation and enjoy talking about WWOHP, no offense Diz or SYTYK and everyone else throwing fuel on the fire. If there is a full blown preview we will know about it, believe me cause TMs love to come on here and blab that they rode this or did that.

If a select few have experienced things, I wouldn't be surprised and whether they are VIPs or management TMs or the choir school from across the street, people have been in the area and they have seen it. We will see it in a couple of weeks, so lets just speculate on what we will see, not what others have seen :smiley: now be happy :lol:

hehehe that is very true...you can certainly expect a "I got to go into WWoHP before you nah nah na boo boo" from me when TM previews happen! LOL :D

That last car has always been there, even for Unicorn.

I also love how...excited the people who are there seem to be. They have no idea how many people would be willing to trade spots with them.

This post is humoring and gracious at the same time.

Thanks Vince. :lol:

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the light up dragon breath signs from the DC queue. I thought other than the people on the porch, the signs would get some sort of reaction.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the light up dragon breath signs from the DC queue. I thought other than the people on the porch, the signs would get some sort of reaction.

Cool pics. Thanks for posting them.

So does the dragon's breath animate as he exhales or are all the lights lit like your pics, all the time?

Cool pics. Thanks for posting them.

So does the dragon's breath animate as he exhales or are all the lights lit like your pics, all the time?

Thats a god question, I would like to know that too. If that does happen, it would be a cool effect. The Ice dragon should have been Blue breath and the fire should have been red, to show that one is breating ice and the other is breathing fire.

They stay lit all the time but I think they were twinkling. And the blue dragon no longer breaths ice. These signs had banners hanging in front of then but the banners were easy enough to look behind (obviously).

Why the security officer in the gate to the lower greenhouse entrance? BECAUSE there is now a pathway to it from JP! GRIPE... would someone, anyone please stand 100' feet back and take a picture of where this comes out? Stop taking closeups of it as it tells us nothing... Back way way up... so we can see the popcorn cart or the gate or the Spinosaurus where ever it is... stand WAY back and take a picture.

Well this is the best I can do for you, its right here. Right where this green fence is. Hope this helps.

23mv3n8.jpg

13z32th.jpg

And thank you Disneyhead for the great photos!!!

Thanks for the pics Cayla and Disneyhead! :rep:

didnt someone say a while back their was a contest and if you won your class could see the wizarding world of harry potter. did those people they got to see the wizarding world of harry potter go to see it for a field trip or was it a contest they won im confused. my guess is that it is the kids of people who own islands of adventure maybe i dont know.

When did that Today Show contest end? maybe that IS the class that won it?

Also, maybe Disneyhead can confirm, but couldn't the people there just be super hot and bothered because of that? It's been pretty hot lately in central Florida...

Well this is the best I can do for you, its right here. Right where this green fence is. Hope this helps.

Why that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! And since you brought us such bad news as the "messenger"... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!! but wait, "CUT OPEN your GUT AND DISEMBOWL you WHILE you are STILL ALIVE!!!" and then... after you have suffered, "CUT OFF your HEAD"!!!.... and then drag your body through the streets and then hang you in a tree to rot.

Again, thank you for showing us where this horrid crap is happening. I am, for the first time, not happy that HP ever came to town. This is a horrid solution to a problem.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd let everyone know that the Universal Store at the airport will start selling the Potter merchandise on June 18th and not any sooner according to the lady behind the counter today. ;)

Oh, and great pics everyone! Whenever I see a group of people in primary colors I instantly think they're shooting a commercial.

Why that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! And since you brought us such bad news as the "messenger"... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!! but wait, "CUT OPEN your GUT AND DISEMBOWL you WHILE you are STILL ALIVE!!!" and then... after you have suffered, "CUT OFF your HEAD"!!!.... and then drag your body through the streets and then hang you in a tree to rot.

Again, thank you for showing us where this horrid crap is happening. I am, for the first time, not happy the HP ever came to town. This is a horrid solution to a problem.

I agree it is killing JPs theming in that area... as is the castle towering above the palm trees and seen from many other areas in JP... Let's hope they add more vegetation and hide it better!

I agree it is killing JPs theming in that area... as is the castle towering above the palm trees and seen from many other areas in JP... Let's hope they add more vegetation and hide it better!

That ramp is for the wheelchairs but what is it, an exit ??

Last edited: