The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 261 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
trellis.jpg

They should install a trellis like this to block some views.

Last edited:
The Today Show contest ended March 26. According to the official site if you win your class gets a 3 day-2 night pass to Uni for the grand Opening.

Only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that I thought the GP weren't going to be allowed inside on June 18th, the pass could always be after the 18th though. I doubt Uni decided to allow the class in weeks early, but maybe sumthin changed and they did...who knows?

Official site: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35185063/ns/today-wild_about_harry/

Short of a huge wall, I don't see much Universal can do to hide the island. You can see other aspects of the park from all areas so lets not get all uptight about this...

Thanks Disneyhead for the pics. I really enjoyed getting a better look at the new DC signs since I could barely see them & did my best to describe them from what I saw.

ur welcome Felipe. I'm as far from being an insider as possible, but that doesn't mean I can't do a little investigating when the situation calls for it. If the area is closed on May 22, I'll be sure and ask some questions and I'll return here with answers. If it is open, feel free to ask all the questions your little hearts desire when I return...I'd more than glad to answer them.

Great idea V!olaplayer! I hope Uni adds alot more scenery to block the view of the greenhouse in JP.They should at least around the exit ramp, have some sort of vegitation around it so it is more hidden.

Last edited:
Nah... they are waiting to do the next shot.... meanwhile, a boy is being filmed being shocked by a boars head snarling at him... might take 2 hours to get the lighting and the angle just right. So, there they are.... waiting for two hours... cannot go anywhere. Remember... these are actors... they might have no interest in themeparks or HP. It is just a job.

More evidence... those two girls are hyper groomed and dressed. The key grip was angry just because you caught him trying to be the key grip.

As a film major, I can honestly say this is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while.

--- Update ---

I was only hanging out here to find out when softs will begin but now that I've found out, I won't be posting again. I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of DFB for sharing my information. Bye all! It's been real!

Wait, when did we find out about softs? That doesn't make any sense.