The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The link worked for me, I just checked it out.

The information for Filch's has been there for a while now though, its not new.

"I just meant the main Universal site, I wondered if they were adding something. Going to the HP link directly works, just not through going to the main website.
Try going to http://www.universalorlando.com cwoolboy"

Great, now it takes me to the whole harry potter letter falling thing again. What the **** is going on??? Why is universal messing with me...why...whywhywhywhywhy!!!!!! Im scared....im losing it...oh god why me...why me???? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want clarification

http://www.universalorlando.com/home/home.aspx#

Does this link bring you guys to the regular Uni main page?? no letter falling thing?

Last edited:
Animated Hogs Head from Inside The Magic: http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/...n-universals-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/
Thanks Ricky!

talking-hogs-head-550x366.jpg

Reactions: Felipe
Up on Uni's official site, they now have a whole page about Filch's confiscated goods (according to the page there will be an on-ride photo that guests can purchase...cool!!!). Don't know if this is new or not...if so, then maybe it's a sign that everything is just about ready. click on Hogsmeade, and once inside, keep moving forward, u should run right into a clickable sign for it. Also appears they made nicer clickable signs and themed music for all the shops and restaurants inside including: The Owl Post, Ollivanders, Dervish and Bangs, 3 broomsticks, Zonkos, etc. CHECK IT OUT!!!

That's been there since the site was up. Before you had to go to the "Places" button/link and it would be viewable from there.

Finally, I wanted to comment on the "No Coke" rumor. I think this would be a HUGE mistake on Universal's part. There may not be any Coke products sold on the streets of Hogsmede..but no soda inside the Three Broomsticks? Seems like such a huge waste of possible income. Think about being a tired parent with your kids yapping at you, "I want a soda!" and you go up to the counter and say, can I please have two cokes? "Sorry, only Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice is sold here" Butter what and Pumpkin who? That doesnt sound that appitizing to the typical consumer. "No thanks, I will just get a water instead" It's a nice idea, but I just don't see how that makes any sense. Then again only allowing 25 people in the Wand Shop doesn't make sense to me either.

I've always thought it's a great idea and a great initiative to try to get people to consume healthier things. And for authenticity's sake. If they want a soda, they should walk their asses over to the next island... :) It will do their asses good :-D

No way! How'd they get a picture?!?! NICE!!! :rep:

No way! How'd they get a picture?!?! NICE!!! :rep:

That picture was taken by Universals in house photographer KEVIN KOLCZYNSKI.

Text in the info of the picture states:

"Mounted on the wall of the Hog’s Head pub at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the hog’s head, which will come alive and puff its jowls at visitors. Adjacent to the Three Broomsticks, the Hog’s Head pub is where guests can enjoy a cold Butterbeer, pumpkin juice and other beverages. Set for a grand opening at Universal Orlando Resort on June 18, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will feature multiple themed attractions, shops and a restaurant.
Islands of Adventure IOA
Alan Gilmore
Paul Daurio"

UO Media Dept. is just cranking this stuff out to all the big theme park and fan sites.

Sorry about the little breakdown I had there. it'll never happen again.

Anyways It's good to hear the site is back up and workin for everyone now, and thanks for the neat pic. LOVE how the Hog looks...just wish they had a video of it in action.

They need to put that picture on the media site though cause I can't see it here at work, grrr.

Can anyone post a screen shot of the hogs head. I cant see that website in the schools computer !!!!! Please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please,please, please, plz.....................PLEASE. I have to get back to class in 5 min !!!!!

Last edited:
Yay to UO for getting us a pic of the Hog's Head (pun for sure intended) hoping for a nice high rez version on the media site soon or even their facebook page.

As far as the blue group goes I am going for: What are execs & VIP kids? (Yes folks for some strange reason I am playing Jeopardy this afternoon)

On the soda subject YES it's very stupid on UO end but it wasn't up to them it was up to JK & JK is law when it comes to the area so UO just has to roll with it even if they don't like it.

^Exactly, so you KNOW UO will have carts right outside each entrance selling soda like crazy :lol: