The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 265 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Boddingtons and London Pride ....i'm gonna cry:whoo::drool5::hail:

damn, well it looks like Im going to be doing some beer tasting. Rare for a theme park to have such a nice selection of imported beers. I dont think the English Pub in Epcot even has that good of a selection. :lol

That Hog Head looks scary as ever! If the detail in a litttle AA like that looks spectacular...imagine the creature work in the FJ ride?! Almost less than a month left everyone!

And if the shrunken heads talk with a Jamaican accent, I'll laugh my butt off.

The Rose and Crown at Epcot actually has a very respectable lineup, including Boddingtons.

So I don't know if this has been said but my friend had a job interview for Harry Potter. She told me that they were describing the costumes for the two rides still hiring (Dragon Challenge, FOTH) In Dragon challenge she said the clothes are scorched and they would look "dirty". In Flight of the Hippogriff they wear student attire(Which she said they said was VERY expensive so she could not take anything home).

Besides the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students, what other characters would you guys speculate would be walking around for meet and greets? I hope they have someone as Dumbledore walking around as well as Hagrid, that would be awesome.

Vyrus it won't happen because JK said no actual characters could be walk arounds she didn't want people playing Hagrid ect. So all we will have is "Students" ect

Last edited:
Well that is ridiculous then in my opinion, especially with little kids, they want to take pictures with the characters. I understand Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but Hagrid and Dumbledore would be naturals to have meet and greets.

I just don't get SOME of the decisions made in the area versus others.

So I don't know if this has been said but my friend had a job interview for Harry Potter. She told me that they were describing the costumes for the two rides still hiring (Dragon Challenge, FOTH) In Dragon challenge she said the clothes are scorched and they would look "dirty". In Flight of the Hippogriff they wear student attire(Which she said they said was VERY expensive so she could not take anything home).

That's EXACTLY it. Except the Dragon Challenge ones gave pads as well. :D

Rhino she can afford to be one it's her property & for UO to be able to have the area she had to approve everything & they have to play by her rules

:furious:That's it I'm fed up!!!! Jo just doesn't want to compromise the story, that is why thers no coke that is why there's no characters, and that is why she needed to aprove everything. Awww boohoo I can't get a picture with Dumbledore, WHO THE **** CARES!!!!!!! Its HER world HER idea let it look like what SHE wants it to. And personally I, as well as I'm sure most other Potter fans, AGREE!!!!!!!! NOW:focus:

Last edited:
This JK lady sounds like A real B****, if you know what I mean.

First of all, it's her series. This is all based on what she wants. Not what's right.
Same thing with Seussland. Dr. Seuss' wife said that she didn't want HHN in there. And Universal complied. (Mostly...)

Secondly, it wouldn't match the theming that she wanted. This is going to be an immersive experience. Not just a well-themed area.

Eh, I didn't want to come off as harsh, but it's kind of rude. I'm sorry. :L

I just find it kind of weird that Universal would come to her and say people would want this, this and this...and she says I don't care I want this, this and this, and if people don't like it, they don't have to do it.

Yes but not everyone wants this. So what if bitchy parents complain about not gettin their pics with Hagrid and Dumbledore? What Jo cares about is the Potter fans.

What do you mean by mostly? has there been HHN in Suess world?

No, one year they had people dressed up walking around but not really scaring anyone, no fog, no lights, no music, it was essentially a dead area.

:furious:That's it I'm fed up!!!! Jo just doesn't want to compromise the story, that is why thers no coke that is why there's no characters, and that is why she needed to aprove everything. Awww boohoo I can't get a picture with Dumbledore, WHO THE **** CARES!!!!!!! Its HER world HER idea let it look like what SHE wants it to. And personally I, as well as I'm sure most other Potter fans, AGREE!!!!!!!! NOW:focus:

calm down. Lol. I'm just saying..it seems like there are a few good ideas here, but I don't think all of them were thought out well, and it looks like it's Universal and the guests that will have to suffer for it. Sorry, you can only drink pumpkin juice here (I can see the kids disappointed faces already). Want to buy a wand? Please wait in a 2 hour line just to get into the store. Want pictures of some of the famous characters from the books/movies? Sorry, you can spend $20 on an in-ride photo though.

Meanwhile..we will sell you a bud light if you like...just no Coke products..that would "break the storyline"

:lol. I think she went a little too far.

EDIT: How is this Off Topic? Are we not in the Harry Potter thread? This is a very valid discussion. Not everything you read is going to match your opinion. I think it's a valid issue that Universal will have to deal with. Like someone else said..excpect Coke carts RIGHT outside the Harry Potter land..maybe one's that say. LAST CHANCE FOR A SODA....$6.50!

Last edited: