The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dude, I was out there yesterday and walked through the DD queue and someone opened one of the doors to HP for someone to leave and I got a glimpse of the park. The guy who opened the door said "you didn't see anything, forget what you saw." it was funny. also some guy had a heart attack right out front of nascar

Hey Teebin, does it say on what day that photo was taken in the image text?

As for the whole "exec kids" or "promo shoot" question, those kids DO remind me of being an extra (i.e. sitting around somewhere else while the shot is set up and being extremely bored) however we didn't see anything that would suggest a shoot in the WWoHP (lights, dollies, tracking, etc.) being brought into the area. Could they have done it at night after the park closed? Sure, but then you only have about 3 hours of set up AND shoot time (which, believe me, isn't a lot of time AT ALL) before you're in a night shoot, and then, forget it. To get all the equipment up and shoot at night and then film kids is a hassle. Not to mention how much you'd have to keep changing the lighting if you were shooting around dusk. If they shoot a promo, it'll all take place during the daytime (with maybe some pick-ups of Hogwarts at night). So, if they were shooting that day, it was all interiors and they had everything inside the 3 Broomsticks before the park opened. That's just my two cents.

Last edited:
that would be awesome. If both Hogs head and Shrunken heads could talk that would be frickin epic....probably would be similar to Adventurers Club when all the stuff on the walls would come to life....wait, that closed down. crap...I wish I had the chance to sneak in there before closing, but I digress :focus:

Last edited:
I wonder what other beers would be on tap besides the Hogs Head brew? *crossing finger* Boddingtons, Boddingtons, Boddingtons

Last edited:
I wonder what other beers would be on tap besides the Hogs Head brew? *crossing finger* Boddingtons, Boddingtons, Boddingtons

If Universal really isnt allowing the sale of Coke products, I doubt there be Bud Light, or any other beer on tap.

Doesn't apply cause in the books they had alcohol ex: firewhiskey and ale

Sorry kids, you can't have a coke-a-cola, but Mom and Dad can have Whiskey and beer!

Something is wrong with this picture.

Im calling it. Coke products will be sold in 3 Broomsticks...if not for the opening, then within a year. JK doenst have THAT much control.

The heads hanging next to the hogs head is very scary !!!!

Do you think that coke can be doing special cans or containers to be sold in the WWOHP.

Last edited:
That would EPIC if the heads talk like they did in the movie on the Knight Bus, especially with a Jamaican accent, lmao. If not i'll have enough beers until I think they do :lol:

Sorry kids, you can't have a coke-a-cola, but Mom and Dad can have Whiskey and beer!

Something is wrong with this picture.

Im calling it. Coke products will be sold in 3 Broomsticks...if not for the opening, then within a year. JK doenst have THAT much control.

You don't think she has that much control? Have you seen how many times they re-did things in this land? She's worth $1 Billion, which is $80 million more than the annual sales at Universal Orlando.

From the Orlando Sentinel:

Last week, I MAY have seen a clue. While on the media tour we were in the Hog’s Head Tavern and the taps are in place. The lineup: Bud Light, Budweiser, Stella Artois, Fuller’s London Pride, Newcastle, Bass, Guinness and Boddington’s Pub Ale. You’ll be able to get butterbeer there too, along with “Hog’s Head Brew,” described as a Scottish ale.

I say “MAY” with emphasis because the place is a work in progress, not open for business yet, etc. Things change, even at this date.

After the Hog’s Head, we were in Three Broomsticks where the menu boards were in place. There were no prices listed, but there were beverages: butterbeer, beer, lemonade, sparkling water, cider (apple, pear), ice tea and one that seems to combine lemonade and tea. Cutting to chase here: There were no carbonated beverages listed. And repeating myself here: it’s a work in progress. (Also note: If you’re dying for a Coke — and I’ve been there — it’s certainly not that far a walk to one in IOA’s Jurassic Park or Lost Continent areas.)

Lots of beer and sweet drinks, no Coke.

Last edited:
Reactions: mantaguy