The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 259 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Come on guys...we've figured out riddles tougher than these pics!!!! Let's pool our resources together and team up to figure out what all those kids were doin at the 3 Broomsticks and why most of them decided to wear the color Blue. COME ON TEAM OU, WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Teebin....on a percentage scale how sure are you that this claim is accurate?

It would explain for their bored expressions and the recurrance of the color blue (would look weird to have kids all dressed in blue in a commericial, but maybe was used to tell the extras from the GP).

But still...My spider-sense says that it wasn't a film shoot.

Last edited:
didnt someone say a while back their was a contest and if you won your class could see the wizarding world of harry potter. did those people they got to see the wizarding world of harry potter go to see it for a field trip or was it a contest they won im confused. my guess is that it is the kids of people who own islands of adventure maybe i dont know.

Last edited:
would someone, anyone please stand 100' feet back and take a picture of where this comes out? Stop taking closeups of it as it tells us nothing... Back way way up... so we can see the popcorn cart or the gate or the Spinosaurus where ever it is... stand WAY back and take a picture.

lol this is something i agree with

last time I went to the park i made sure to take wide pictures cause no one does

:lol: Whenever Disneyhead posts pictures this board blows up with responses. It happens with the heli pics and now these

If I were there on a film shoot I would definately not be bored, I'd be trying to run around and see everything, lol, thats the adult ADD kicking in, no wonder I'm not an actor.

hmmm. u make a good point. I remember when I got to be in the studio audience for Wheel of Fortune up in Cali. and GUTS at USF. Incredibly boring and long days, I started out excited but then as the hours stretched on I got bored. Hey, several have their heads on the wall...maybe their tired from a long shoot.

IDEA: somebody should send an Email to Screamscape about this, I elect Disneyhead since they ARE his pics.

Last edited:
Here are a few more that I chose not to put in the first batch:

2hp01.jpg

And you think the girl was giving me the stink eye, what about this guy:

2hp03.jpg

2hp04.jpg

2hp02.jpg

hmmm. u make a good point. I remember when I got to be in the studio audience for Wheel of Fortune up in Cali. and GUTS at USF. Incredibly boring and long days, I started out excited but then as the hours stretched on I got bored. Hey, several have their heads on the wall...maybe their tired from a long shoot.

Nah... they are waiting to do the next shot.... meanwhile, a boy is being filmed being shocked by a boars head snarling at him... might take 2 hours to get the lighting and the angle just right. So, there they are.... waiting for two hours... cannot go anywhere. Remember... these are actors... they might have no interest in themeparks or HP. It is just a job.

Here are a few more that I chose not to put in the first batch:

More evidence... those two girls are hyper groomed and dressed. The key grip was angry just because you caught him trying to be the key grip.

Last edited:
More evidence... those two girls are hyper groomed and dressed. The key grip was angry just because you caught him trying to be the key grip.

Wow. Update + Humor = :pop:

I know there's a Greek Chorus saying this, but Disneyhead, you have a gift with that camera. Thank you for sharing those with us. It's no wonder the discussion blows up when you post because we can talk about things that are actually WWoHP for awhile.