The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Felipe when I know the facts I state them as such when I know info to be incorrect. As much as I want the gates to swing open today they won't & I don't want anyone to get the impression something is happening that is defiantly NOT happening yet. When I am this stern on something I state as fact that is not happening it is because I do have the full story (or at least 98%) or do know what is actually happening related to the post. It's not me being a jerk or wanting to dash hopes of it opening this week it's just me cutting through the rumors to state fact to we can all try to relax a bit more & not be too hyper over things.

Brent, I'm not saying you're a jerk. I trully don't believe that. I'm just saying don't be so close minded; just be a bit more open because as reliable as your source and info probably are, plans may change at any time, and you're talking like it's 100% a done deal and under no circumstances will your info be incorrect or could change in the least. I trust your info; just allow the minimal possibility that something could change and something differect could happen.

I've learned from the master LOL but really I'm just stating facts & people I guess don't like that I am the rumor killer now sorry but not standing by something when I know it's not happening.

Dude crush away the rumors! We want all the info we can get! Just don't be so completely closed off to any other ideas and the undeniable possibility of change.

rhino I go to the parks all the time by myself its actually better in some ways because the only person you have to worry about is yourself. Yes you would want to do the regular line on FJ to see it all but if you want to ride it a few extra times single rider is still a valid option just not really for your first ride through.

DrAwesome I understand what you mean. I've tired to stay quiet on things but I hate seeing people getting more & more excited when I know there is still a bit longer to wait. This is why I come in & do what I do it's because I care & don't want people to get excited about nothing. I hate being the party pooper & that's even it seems a bit harsh in my way of doing I am passing out some of those mints with a bit of reality. I want to get excited to but over something thats fact not wild guessing. I have no problem talking about things but I do want to state facts with it since a lot seemed to want facts & not riddles & what not. Believe me I eat a lot of pie so in no way do I want to brag I just want to help kill rumors so we don't all get too high of hopes. *group hug* :)

I'm not being close minded folks just saying TM previews are not going on right now could they be going on tomorrow all of a sudden or right after the 17th who knows? I'm just saying they haven't taken place yet. I am more open to any info than you can imagine all I was saying is it hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
i Know this isnt on topic but could we PULEEZ use somewhat proper grammar and punctuation because like omg LOLZ one giant sentence is an eyesore to ne1 older then 12 and mayB im the only won here who thinks this but seriously! how about it????????????

Trying to decide if Im going to do it...a lot of reasons this is crazy to me.
1. I've never been to a theme park by myself before..it just seems wrong..much worse then seeing a movie alone.
2. It's like $80+ tax for a ticket...that's a lot to spend on just one ride! It would work out better if it was a multi-park ticket..as I havent ridden on HRRR yet either...
3. So..if I did go, I would be a single rider..but I want to actually walk through the regular line..so I wouldnt even get the benefit of a shorter line.
4. Even though it's during the week, im expecting Mega crowds due to it being open only 2 days. I would imagine a lot of people will be there that week.
5. Like I said before, I have FREE tickets to Disney, and money is tight right now..so yeah..go spend a lot of moeny for a ride..or got to Disney and ride Sapce Mountain for the 100 time for free.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Decisions Decisions.

Honestly, I'd just go to Disney. Forbidden Journey isn't going anywhere. I'd never pay $80+ for a 3 hour wait and a 4 minute ride.

i Know this isnt on topic but could we PULEEZ use somewhat proper grammar and punctuation because like omg LOLZ one giant sentence is an eyesore to ne1 older then 12 and mayB im the only won here who thinks this but seriously! how about it????????????

What he said! And also some folk's spelling could use a brush up. When you listen to something it's "I HEAR that" not " I HERE that"! I could go on and on, I'm only glad I didn't go through the Florida school system!

Rant over.

Well just booked my hotel for the end of the month, God I love priceline, I got the Wyndham resort for $38 a night, lol.

So I hopefully be in that 3 hour line at the end of the month, whether the wife likes it or not. :lol:

I'm not being close minded folks just saying TM previews are not going on right now could they be going on tomorrow all of a sudden or right after the 17th who knows? I'm just saying they haven't taken place yet. I am more open to any info than you can imagine all I was saying is it hasn't happened yet.

Don't get the wrong idea; I want your input ;-) I do really appreciate your contributions to this awesome thread!

Didn't look like TM training. There was at least one kid, and several older folks.

There is also a security guard sitting back inside the lower arch in FJ queue. Kinda odd. Also FOTH is testing, I'll be posting some photos later.

Thanks Disneyhead! Can't wait for the pics! :D

Really looking forward to DH's update. as the opening date is getting closer and closer im getting more depressed knowing i wont be there for at least a year :(

Most of my posts are typed rather quickly, and without too much thought about grammar and punctuation. You will find this on most message boards, not because everyone is a kid (I'm 30), but because most people really don't care about proof reading their forum posts.

So..it looks like I have convinced my wife to come with me to Orlando for the extended weekend. If we decide to go it would be on Monday..she could care less about Harry Potter, and doesn't understand why I am so excited to see it. I think it's because I have been on every ride in Disney except Soarin, and I don't really care about going back so soon. I'd rather save my passes for the Fantasyland Update...these vouchers do not expire.

Correction: The one day pass for only ONE park is somewhere along $60. :)
Regardless, we have to stop these little sparks against others. Everyone here, I have something to say to you all: Be prepared to be pissed off if you don't catch a soft. That's pretty much it. :/
DFB, if you have information, then why are you not able to share it? I mean, even riddles work.

On another note: What kind of people were outside of the Three Broomsticks, Disneyhead?

Wait...where are they only $60? The Florida REsidents Pass Expires May 27th!! (HINT HINT)

I can't wait to see the photos, Disneyhead! I am beyond excited for the opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I hope they have softs soon so I can see the pictures that everyone takes.

You know this was my first post in this thread and just relaying some info. I didn't hint at anything getting ready to open or visitors getting ready to be let in. Just trying to pass on what seemed pretty beleivable. I don't know if Brent is an employee or what but you act like you are all knowing and the only person with any knowledge of the happenings in WWoHP.I didn't intend to get people's hopes up like it was opening tomorrow or something.

Ironwood sorry for coming off the way I did. All I was doing was simply stating a fact that this person was incorrect & currently TM previews are not going on. I didn't want people to get their hopes up that soft would start soon based on a TM preview that has not happened yet

Speaking of TM previews, there is a possiblity that they won't tell anybody, and swear the previewers to secrecy. We could never know if they happened or not. Just guessing.

Right about now, I could go for some pretzels.

Honestly, I wouldn't be all that surprised if Uni. didn't even hold Softs, what with the way their acting right now.

A while back, there were TM's stating that they were guaranteed TM Previews before it opened to the public. There will be some type of soft openings, just maybe not a public one.