The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 273 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's the staircase I was talking about:
ForbiddenJourneyStaircase.jpg

If that doesn't work either... darn Photobucket... see 5 minutes 11 seconds into this video:
[video=youtube;OHcUlkfEOKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHcUlkfEOKg[/video]

TM previews means Softs will be pushed back by at least one week , maybe until package holder tme. Its going to be interesting on thi thread next week....

TM preview DISTRIBUTION for the tickets will be on the 17th and 18th. They will find out the dates and times they can go when they received there tickets. I say softs for GP will be not next week but the following week if the TM previews go fine.

This is my (late) opinion on the discussion about Coke and main-character impersonators in the WWoHP...
- I'm all for authenticity and detailed authenticity only; I stand firmly by that.
- Jo Rowling asks for these things to be excluded because she cares and respects her world and her creation, but most importantly she respects and sticks out for the people who love the Harry Potter world, and she is not on the side of money and personal greed. All this talk about her being rich and yadda yadda... If she cared about the money then we'd have all sorts of products sold, but no. She asks for authenticity for the sake of our experience, and I think that's what Uni is going for too, apart from wanting our money...
- I have the prime example of a popular book whose author sells out and the material gets destroyed with a movie that is an abomination to the art of book-to-film adaptation, all because he wasn't involved enough and didn't stick out enough for his creation and his fans... ERAGON... That's all I'm going to say. I'm SO glad Jo looks out for what she thinks is best in the WWoHP and our experience there, and that Uni is going along. :thumbs:

I knew I liked your posts for a reason. Right on all counts. Especially Eragon. But don't forget "The Golden Compass", that was almost worse.

TM preview DISTRIBUTION for the tickets will be on the 17th and 18th. They will find out the dates and times they can go when they received there tickets. I say softs for GP will be not next week but the following week if the TM previews go fine.

BINGO! beat me to it this is when they will find out the date & receive their ticket to attend these are not the actual dates of the preview. (but this doesn't mmean the actual preview dates couldn't be right after the days they give out tickets) I am so glad someone read the whole thing well enough to notice that. So as I said before AP holders get out your pitchforks it could be a bumpy ride & only a VERY small chance we don't get screwed.

Here's the staircase I was talking about:
ForbiddenJourneyStaircase.jpg

A psychic moment in a dead stare into a lizard's eye told me that this is the express queue staircase with the mini portrait gallery. Extended queue never goes up a staircase but instead ramps up and up and up much like the DD queue ramps down down down. Very helpful psychic lizard.

A psychic moment in a dead stare into a lizard's eye told me that this is the express queue staircase with the mini portrait gallery. Extended queue never goes up a staircase but instead ramps up and up and up much like the DD queue ramps down down down. Very helpful psychic lizard.

Say thanks to your lizard's eye for me Teebin since this makes perfect sense unlike half of the other stuff you have said lol

Yeah, I plan on complaining big time to guest services if AP don't get a preview. It's supposed to be one of the benefits of being a passholder, and one of the main reasons I bought a pass to begin with.

Yeah, I plan on complaining big time to guest services if AP don't get a preview. It's supposed to be one of the benefits of being a passholder, and one of the main reasons I bought a pass to begin with.

Exactly Keith do some small math with me if you will how many nights should TM previews last? Just for fun let's say a max of 5 nights & let's start them on Wen. ending right about the 24th? If AP previews start that very Monday night it gives us 4 nights (if we are sticking with the after hrs. option) before the package people get here. So it makes perfect sense for it to go almost exactly like this & would give us equal preview time as TMs BUT is UO smart enough to have things this planned out so we all get our fair share? Well you tell me because I will be watching my inbox very close to see if they can pull this off which I am starting to doubt they can.

I just want to go and complain for the thing that's made me an insomniac and a higher-up obsessive compulsive (more than the one I was) for months. If people buy packages and stuff, that's their deal. I'd like an AP passholder event, including my fellow Power Pass goers, some of whom worked every weekend in mediocre jobs just to be able to get the discounted price. It just hurts to wait knowing the thing you're seeking is merely miles away. You've granted previews for the biggest buyers, Universal, but what of people like us? And I henceforth ask of this with the finest whipped cream and a near-crimson red cherry on top.

Watch a little documentary called, "J.K. Rowling : A Day in the Life."

If you knew how emotionally invested she was into this series, then you would understand why she's so picky about details and certain names and locations. If I had literally created a whole world out of nothing, then I'd want to have 100% control over someone's interpretation of it. She's already given Universal alot of extra options with the Hogsmeade section of the park.

I completely agree with you... but just to be more specific, it is actually called "J.K. Rowling : A Year in the Life."

The first part says it is in 8 parts but is really only 6 videos. It would be smart to keep returning here to click the next link as another network has a hacked up version of the film mixed in with the other youtube links and isn't in wide screen. Get out your tissues!!!

these were posted by the youtube user WizardingMuggle or something like that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1l4WYk4aQ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qjIaWwcfI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKcds594WM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rvTc3KnO-Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-bOivUzcrg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRIp2uqbIig&feature=related

Last edited:
I just want to go and complain for the thing that's made me an insomniac and a higher-up obsessive compulsive (more than the one I was) for months. If people buy packages and stuff, that's their deal. I'd like an AP passholder event, including my fellow Power Pass goers, some of whom worked every weekend in mediocre jobs just to be able to get the discounted price. It just hurts to wait knowing the thing you're seeking is merely miles away. You've granted previews for the biggest buyers, Universal, but what of people like us? And I henceforth ask of this with the finest whipped cream and a near-crimson red cherry on top.

I tend to agree even though I have a step up from the PP I would like to see you included in this preview in some way. To be fair based on my number of days though (don't shoot me on this) maybe have the upper passes have 4 nights & PP could be included in half of those. This way every pass level could be included & still give the higher levels a bit extra. This would also to help spread out the crowds over a multi day preview. I do agree though that with how hard people work to be able to go they should think of everyone not just the execs & travel companies.

Hi guys, quick question: in the past, have power pass holders been included in the AP previews?
(Please say yes lol)