The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 275 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm already scared.

Exactly your a die hard like me so you will be on the verge of wanting to scream at them. But than you decide to correct them instead & try to find the best way to do it without sounding like too much of a snobish die hard who has no life lol

Nothing major but it just popped into my head when someone said how they wonder if FOTH has real wicker and sytyk goes that would be awesome or something like that, he also said a few weeks ago how that usually is his way of saying thats true......

^^
Yeah, but at least I'll be going after hours with a conference of die hard fans who have now life, like me.

true true I was going to do that but being a pass holder & local I passed seeing as I would rather spend the money to go to it on actual merch. in the area. But your right your going to be spoiled being with them just wait till you come back though during normal hrs. & deal with tourist crap

Ahh, the beauty (and pain) of living 500 miles away is that that will be my only Impression of the park (at lest for quite a while), and I'll probably only go to the WW during the event, since I don't have a lot of time there.

Ahh, the beauty (and pain) of living 500 miles away is that that will be my only Impression of the park (at lest for quite a while.

Really consider it more of a good thing than a bad maybe by the time you get down here again they will decide to paint DC NAH that's wishful thinking it's going to stay red & blue till the end of time. The proof being the new signs are in red & blue & they wouldn't want to have to buy new signs & new paint lol

Damn cheap Uni.

--- Update ---

The best part of the event though, is that there will only 1500 people in the park, and all major fans.

--- Update ---

Wait, doesn't FJ have a capacity of 1500 people/hr, or am I making this up?

I think 1500 was the number floating around but it hasn't been confirmed as far as I know.

It should be closer to 2000 which is the E-Ticket magic number. (E-Ticket is a Disney term from the old days but is still in use today to describe a top attraction at a theme park) So, 1800-2200 will keep a line respectable and moving. 1500 would be Hogsbreath. Unless UO has the gods on their side... in the first 6 months, this could turn into a situation where if you are not in line within the first 2-3 hours of the parks opening... you may not get to ride.

Last edited:
lol, "1500 would be Hogsbreath".

TSSD, I am going to infinitius and am a volunteer for it so they gave us like a pre-purchase period to buy the "night of a thousand wizards" event and I was like thats bs and I am not spending like 80 bucks for a ticket when I already have park tickets. Oh well, have fun!

I thought it was a second level as well, however if you look at it again it's the roof for the back half of the building. :)

Ha! good eye! I didn't notice that! :p

A psychic moment in a dead stare into a lizard's eye told me that this is the express queue staircase with the mini portrait gallery. Extended queue never goes up a staircase but instead ramps up and up and up much like the DD queue ramps down down down. Very helpful psychic lizard.

I need to go on all the queues! I'd hate missing any part of that attraction!

this is exciting! TM previews means softs are right around the corner. That video of Jo is always a great watch- its also on the HBP special edition tape. It just makes her even more amazing. Love for Jo! Ok sorry...
SYTYK, I dont think anyone thought the hut was a walkthru building.

The hut is on the side of the queue line. I dont like rollercoasters but going in the line just to see the stuff is awesome and really needs to be done and than you can always exit the line through the side door exits- just ask one of the tms if you cant find it. (thats for the one a few pages back that asked about having to wait in line).

Please tell me you'll ride FJ at least!

^^
Yeah, but at least I'll be going after hours with a conference of die hard fans who have now life, like me.

I expect your full report with pictures of Infinitus! :D I can't go because I have family coming over for the entire month of July and we have almost the entire month's activities scheduled. Funnily enough, I'll be at Uni with them the 13 and 14 of July, only a few days before the HP fans roll in for Infinitus. And we'll even be staying at the Royal Pacific, so I might snoop around to see if I catch any of the con's set-up.

TSSD, I am going to infinitius and am a volunteer for it so they gave us like a pre-purchase period to buy the "night of a thousand wizards" event and I was like thats bs and I am not spending like 80 bucks for a ticket when I already have park tickets. Oh well, have fun!

How early will they start setting up for the con? (Oh and I also expect your report of Infinitus! :D )

Thanks Dreamcat, but I have a question. What the hell is a Hufflepuff?

Oh NO you DI'NT! :p

Last edited:
Hogsbreath isnt that far off actually...considering there is the Hogsbreath Saloon in Key West. I could see how people could get the names mistaken.

TSSD- *shrugs shoulders* (rofl, Oh my rowling, last night was the first night of avps, but at least we will get to see it at infinitius)

Felipe, I shall give you my report, I cant remember the time schedule for it, Im on the games and sports team- Im going to be a snitch or referree so I dont have involvement on decor and stuff like that. and heck yes Im going on FJ! Im super stooked (?)

Skipper, you just made my day! That reminds me of one day at work I was chatting with a guest and was like "So where are you from?" and he said winnepig and I started laughing, he was all like "What do you know where that is" so I exclaimed "THATS in CANADA!" hahaha

Felipe, I shall give you my report, I cant remember the time schedule for it, Im on the games and sports team- Im going to be a snitch or referree so I dont have involvement on decor and stuff like that. and heck yes Im going on FJ! Im super stooked (?)

Is that like stoked and spooked at the same time? lol! :p

TSSD- *shrugs shoulders* (rofl, Oh my rowling, last night was the first night of avps, but at least we will get to see it at infinitius)

Skipper, you just made my day! That reminds me of one day at work I was chatting with a guest and was like "So where are you from?" and he said winnepig and I started laughing, he was all like "What do you know where that is" so I exclaimed "THATS in CANADA!" hahaha

I LOVE AVPM. Its such an awesome production. "Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang!" "Racist, sister!"

I went on it once when it was unicorn, it was ok, I will probably ride it once as hippogriff but probably not another time haha. I just dont like the weightless feeling it gives.