The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 276 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While it might not work out I may have something for you in 48 hours. I cannot tell you what it is. If it does not appear... then it is for reasons I cannot discuss. Otherwise, it should be kinda cool.

On ANOTHER note.... the ELLEN staircase picture... there is a bright light in the upper right hand corner of the picture. Do you know what it is? I do... and it isn't what you might think. So, think out of the box. (And that last statement is a clue... a difficult clue) And while my clues would frustrate many on here, including me, (I am terrible at clues) some here are sharper than knives at figuring it out.

Last edited:
While it might not work out I may have something for you in 48 hours. I cannot tell you what it is. If it does not appear... then it is for reasons I cannot discuss. Otherwise, it should be kinda cool.

On ANOTHER note.... the ELLEN staircase picture... there is a bright light in the upper right hand corner of the picture. Do you know what it is? I do... and it isn't what you might think. So, think out of the box. (And that last statement is a clue... a difficult clue) And while my clues would frustrate many on here, including me, (I am terrible at clues) some here are sharper than knives at figuring it out.

Musion/some other kind of ghost effect?

Musion/some other kind of ghost effect?

much more boring ... to muggles
AND... it has nothing to do with the light... that might just be a key light set up for the ELLEN shoot. But in that location is something many wizards would find somewhat magical and be surprised that muggles could come up such technology.

Last edited:
Eckeltricity? Does it have plugs?
And yes felipe, I'll post a full report of Infinitus, mybe even make a blog of the special night park event. And did you know that there at Hogwarts, they've got a hidden swimming pool?

much more boring ... to muggles
AND... it has nothing to do with the light... that might just be a key light set up for the ELLEN shoot. But in that location is something many wizards would find somewhat magical and be surprised that muggles could come up such technology.

My guess is the light is something we won't be seeing 'til the opening. Final answer.

What?

But you can't goooooooooooo to pigfarts. It's on Mars. You need a rocket ship. Do you have a rocket ship? I bet you do. Just because my dead parents didn't leave me enough money to buy out NASA.

--- Update ---

And they don't have dances on Pigfarts. The noise would wake Rumbleroars sleeping cub.

And you wouldnt want to wake up the slumbering cubs because than Rumbleroar wouldnt allow you to ride on his back.

Teebin, are you talking about portraits?

I dont think hes talking about portraits considering wizards have them too and they move. Its something Wizards would think is interesting but it wouldnt be for a muggle. Hmmmmmm??