The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Holy moly moly magic-ey! I can't keep up with this thread! Anyways, hows the progress on the greenhouse going? Did they put walls there at all?

No walls that I can see, But maybe that will be one of the very last things. At this point in the project, I wouldn't count on it however.

I'll be waiting for LARPers to enter Hogsmeade, buy their wands, then run around screaming, "TWO MAGIC! TWO MAGIC!" and aiming their wands at each other come Opening Day/whenever I get the chance to go down to Orlando again. :p

As far as walls around the green house I did see that temp. wall blocking the side of the show building but I doubt anything big wall wise will go up. If anything I expect more "roll away" plants to be added like the ones that are between the green house & outer queue area. I'll see if I can get any decent pics while I am there tomorrow but I'll be home late so don't expect them to be uploaded until Monday if I do take some.

Last edited:
So after all the seculation it seems that answers were right in front of us. Employee previews this week. Softs starting the 28th. Just in time for
those package deal people. Looking forward to hearing ride impressions and trip reports in the coming weeks.

Hi guys, quick question: in the past, have power pass holders been included in the AP previews?
(Please say yes lol)

power pass holders normally don't have all of the privileges that preferred pass holders do... btw hello all haha. decided to give in and join the community.

power pass holders normally don't have all of the privileges that preferred pass holders do... btw hello all haha. decided to give in and join the community.

Sorry man that is going to be a no unless they change their policies for the WWoHP

*teases* Why does someone need to tell you Teebin? I thought you had all the answers & would tell us lol :p But I am sure someone will say something but it won't be me sorry I know when to stay quiet to keep my info flowing. But when someone else gives the news I will jump for joy that I can talk about it lol.

Last edited:
this is exciting! TM previews means softs are right around the corner. That video of Jo is always a great watch- its also on the HBP special edition tape. It just makes her even more amazing. Love for Jo! Ok sorry...
SYTYK, I dont think anyone thought the hut was a walkthru building.

The hut is on the side of the queue line. I dont like rollercoasters but going in the line just to see the stuff is awesome and really needs to be done and than you can always exit the line through the side door exits- just ask one of the tms if you cant find it. (thats for the one a few pages back that asked about having to wait in line).

Thanks King_K for giving us all the info

Funny Fact: Someone on Twitter called Three Broomsticks "Hogsbreath" it has begun the butchering of names get ready for the tourist who have ZERO clue about HP & the fans who want to choke them out but sadly can't lol

Thanks King_K for giving us all the info

Funny Fact: Someone on Twitter called Three Broomsticks "Hogsbreath" it has begun the butchering of names get ready for the tourist who have ZERO clue about HP & the fans who want to choke them out but sadly can't lol

oh roflcopter! Wow, I cant wait to hear more butchering haha. "Hogsbreath" doesnt even make sense haha!

It's to be expected when people visit the parks.

Can I please go ride the hollywood rock n roller coaster rippin ride before we leave mamma?!

oh roflcopter! Wow, I cant wait to hear more butchering haha. "Hogsbreath" doesnt even make sense haha!

Well I am guessing the poor thing was shooting for Hog's Head but she was describing seeing people on the patio area which is obviously broomsticks. I'm just going to need to bite my tongue like I do when I hear people call Test Track Fast Track *rolls eyes*