The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 277 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I dont think the portraits say warnings... lots of dialogue, some about the ride maybe and other miscell. talk (Im sucking at this spelling thing tonight sorry hahaha).

Im sick of summer (spring in our case) and this waiting around...

Hey everyone

My name is Kyle and me and last fall me and my friend Stacey won the job of doing EVERY attraction in Orlando in 67 days and blogging about it. ANYWAYS, I'm a huge amusement park fanatic (could tell you who designed Hulk, what KUKA is etc. like many of you). And I've been a long time lurker on this site following the WWOHP construction. We are now taking part in "Orlando's World Smile Search" where we are giving away 67 vacations to Orlando over the next few months.

Stacey and I will be taking part in Pow Wow (the travel agent expo) and will be at Universal Monday night. We are hopefull that we will be able to get into WWoHP and if we do, we will be posting updates as quickly as possible. You can check for updates on the World Smile Search website: VisitOrlando.com/Smile, where you can also check out our twitter that we will be updating as the night progresses. We will be posting pics etc. to our facebook site too: facebook.com/visitorlando.

If there's anything you want us to cover in specific in the Wizarding World, let us know and we will do our best to do that! Enjoy!

Last edited:
What is harry potter and the half blood prince about , because in the Filmmakers Help Bring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Life video in Universals WWOHP website their is this guy working on some plans that I think says that???

Hi Kyle *waves* yay we have a celeb. joining us. You better not be here just to plug the contest no matter how good it is :p Hope all is well with you & Stacey give her my best.

Ok now since I am going to bed just wanted to remind everyone if anything of interest can be seen I will take pics tomorrow while I am there & have them for you on Monday & I should be doing some live tweeting so keep an eye out for that.

Oh & Teebin I will also go with what is a security camera or what is a clock? It has to be something very muggleish so it's either something like that or an exit sign. (goodnight all)