The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 279 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Amazing No?
CandyBar.jpg

acidpops.jpg

wandboxes.jpg

OwlPost.jpg

laal.jpg

IceMice.jpg

Honeydukes.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mantaguy and Felipe
well thats special JJ!!! thanks mate!!! Just taken a copy as they may not be up for long. Good that I don't sleep lol

ps luv the owl post :) :ghost:

Hey everyone

My name is Kyle and me and last fall me and my friend Stacey won the job of doing EVERY attraction in Orlando in 67 days and blogging about it. ANYWAYS, I'm a huge amusement park fanatic (could tell you who designed Hulk, what KUKA is etc. like many of you). And I've been a long time lurker on this site following the WWOHP construction. We are now taking part in "Orlando's World Smile Search" where we are giving away 67 vacations to Orlando over the next few months.

Stacey and I will be taking part in Pow Wow (the travel agent expo) and will be at Universal Monday night. We are hopefull that we will be able to get into WWoHP and if we do, we will be posting updates as quickly as possible. You can check for updates on the World Smile Search website: VisitOrlando.com/Smile, where you can also check out our twitter that we will be updating as the night progresses. We will be posting pics etc. to our facebook site too: facebook.com/visitorlando.

If there's anything you want us to cover in specific in the Wizarding World, let us know and we will do our best to do that! Enjoy!

Hi Kyle, thanks for joining us. Looking forward to lots of updates! :)

HMMMM....magical to wizards....technology....box....nearby a staircase....ADA compliance....

Im gonna go with elevator.

:wave:

Oh, and by the way, those pictures taken by jj3352 were taken yesterday on a Kodak Easyshare Camera. I would think that these were gifts given out to some of the employees. Either contractors, TM's or UO Managers.

Last edited:
teebin is close

--- Update ---

There is a lot of stuff going on today btw.... I think they are filming the streets of Hogsmeade! ill have pictures tomorrow as something Magical will be happening tonight.

There is a lot of stuff going on today btw.... I think they are filming the streets of Hogsmeade! ill have pictures tomorrow as something Magical will be happening tonight.

Would fireworks be anywhere in the mix? If I were shooting a commercial, I would want Hogwarts to have fireworks going off above it.

DisFreakBrent is out at the parks today and posting updates live on his Twitter. Here are his current Tweets:

Extras from the look of it http://twitpic.com/1ocyvp
I could hear the frog choir from wall at DD entrance they sound amazing