The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin i don't think fireworks will be happening tonight. and i know for FACT that they will be done filming today by 7pm because the magical stuff happens at 8pm

btw the frog choir is singing that amazing song from the half blood prince deleted scene!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say some very strange flora and fauna inside the green house.

(Gar-nimbly Gardencia) Gnomes for u muggles will maybe be inside heheh

WOW, I'm gone for one freakin day and the whole forum ASPLODES!!!!!! Great to hear about TM previews (Just wish they were at an earlier date, cuz now they may interfere with my plan for Saturday, damn Universal). Hoping that APs have the privelage of sneaking in over the weekend (TM previews should be over by then, rite?) and to Orlando Smiles: Try to take new pics of the queue (like, maybe the dungeon?)

Teebin i don't think fireworks will be happening tonight. and i know for FACT that they will be done filming today by 7pm because the magical stuff happens at 8pm

Well, that is interesting as no one seems to know what tonight's event will be yet we know that almost every night this coming week will have something magical going on.

...is there a chance they are boarding up the current DD lockers because once DC opens we will be using the new Hogsmead lockers?!

and when I say "once DC opens" i mean like tuesday?!!

Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been reading for a couple of weeks. I just sent an e-mail to Passholder services asking that they confirm my contact info, so that I may be updated when they announce a Passholder preview. I received the following response:

Thank you for contacting the Annual Pass department. We have verified your account information and everything is correct. With regards to your questions, unfortunately we have not received any updates regarding our Annual Pass Holders and the possibility of special previews. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please continue to check our websites for the latest information and updates. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Online Ticket Store at 407-224-7840. Our hours are Monday - Saturday 7:30am-10:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm EST.

Thank you and have a great day!

Iva Katrina Cody

Guest Contact Center/Universal Parks & Resorts

Hello, I am new to the forum, but have been reading for a couple of weeks. I just sent an e-mail to Passholder services asking that they confirm my contact info, so that I may be updated when they announce a Passholder preview. I received the following response:

Thank you for contacting the Annual Pass department. We have verified your account information and everything is correct. With regards to your questions, unfortunately we have not received any updates regarding our Annual Pass Holders and the possibility of special previews. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please continue to check our websites for the latest information and updates. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Online Ticket Store at 407-224-7840. Our hours are Monday - Saturday 7:30am-10:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm EST.

Thank you and have a great day!

Iva Katrina Cody

Guest Contact Center/Universal Parks & Resorts

EW, thats doesnt sound good. But it does sound like all other costomer service literature we have read here before...

this is a very exciting week I think! I wonder what magical events happening after park hours tonight.
Disfreaks pics are awesome, it was difinetly a good day to be at the park for photos haha.

^^I'm assuming you guys mean Virgin-Atlantic Airlines. I know Virgin Vacations sold pre-grand opening packages, but I don't know what would be happening tonight.

I'd like for people to ride FJ already so we can get some reports! Very exciting that it's close. Is there a chance people will get a preview tonight? or is it just like a party where people are lucky just to be in the gates, and only are allowed in restaurant?