The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 281 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sorry to detract from the topic at hand (My guess: Continental?) but I wanted to tell you all I had my first ever dream about WWoHP last night!!!

First Dream:

I dreamt I got there on Sat. to find the area was indeed softing and FJ was open. So I got to wait in the line (Was 45 mins). I got to see everything we talked about (Dungeon was super-small, talking portraits were cool, Musion effect was neat but not as impressive as I imagined it being, and I was attacked by some kind of hog thing). When I got to the loading area they said they were only using us to test out the queue and were not allowed on the ride. I left super-pissed that I waited in a 45 min line and didn't even get on the ride. Some guests were talking to me about how they thought it wasn't even the real queue and Universal had set up a fake one to mess with us.

2nd dream about HP:

I also dreamt I went to a huge Library with 2 friends. We wanted to check out the restricted area and were chased by some security, we managed to evade them and sneak into the restricted section where I found 2 HP books. One was named Harry Potter and The Wizarding World of Orlando (Was about some Harry Potter Secrets, had nothing to do with the theme park), and the other one was about how Harry Potter's world actually exists and how to go about finding it. I guessed the latter book was why security didn't want us to find this section. Instead of going to the lobby to check it out, we went to the librarian that was in the restricted section (By this time we had realized the librarians and security belonged to some kind of cult that were devoted to keeping the truth about Harry Potter and his world a secret, we figured if security saw us with the book they'd confiscate it, which is why we went to the other librarian). We told her we wanted to buy it (Library was also a book store BTW), but instead she would only allow us to check it out, of course after a few minutes of arguing with her she must have remembered the importance of the book and quickly told us she had to put it on reserve and kicked us out of the Library. We came up with a plan. One of us distracted security while another snuck in thru a window into the reserve section, found the book, and stole it away. Security realized this and came chasing after us, eventually we successfully escaped with book in hand. Then I woke up.

all this in the span of one night...I woke up and was like...WTF??

wayyy off its an american airline but not american airlines the airline is as big as the titanic

Well, Boeing isn't an airline. Airbus isn't American. NASA isn't an airline. American Airlines is the worlds largest air carrier but you have kaboshed that. And I doubt the USS Nimitz is having a party at the WW tonight. Finally, Titanic is usually reserved for defining a DISASTER, however, you used the world "big" and the Titanic wasn't that big in retrospect.

Are you going for disaster or not that big? Because Titanic was both of those.

As I already said. I'm guessing maybe Continental or Delta.

And I just had a funny but GREAT Idea!!! What do you think would happen if everyone in this thread converged on IOA and stormed the gates to WWoHP???

1st off the box looks just like the one in the movies. But why are they in Zonkos and not Honeydukes?

--- Update ---

I love the storming the gates idea. I'll fly down and help out.

I think that when the first ride report comes in from any previews, I'm going to be leaving this thread, only to come back for soft opening information. I will miss you all until I am actually back from my ride on FJ. I'm not leaving now, but I will be very soon, apparently. Once I'm back, I'll be back-back. Haha. Just saying. I can't take my excitement for this place. It's literally taking my life and raping it without consent. :(

Once I actually come back, I'll have both pictures and a drawn ride report waiting for you all. :)

So I'm 'leaving', just not yet.

wow, so the guy not only gave the wrong location of the candy but has taken a pic of it. Thats really dumb. Oh well, at least we have a picture. Im pretty sure hes just confused because its definitly not in zonkos haha. Violaplayer, Im sure no one is going to spoil it more than what has already been said to where you have to leave us.

I'm not sure if this guy is a part of tonight's event or something else but he was able to get a tour inside the WWoHP today. He posted about it live on his Twitter: http://twitter.com/MouseSkywaker

He also posted a picture of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans from Zonkos: http://twitpic.com/1og6sy

How did you know to look at this guy?
And yes everyone, zonkos and honeydukes are connected inside so you can walk from one to the other. So the mistake is very minor.

I think it could be in Zonkos as well as Honeydukes. There are obvious ties to both.

I disagree. Zonkos= jokes, Honeydukes= candy... even if candy is silly why would it be in a place of pranks?

and yay, finally people are getting in! I hope we dont get too many rule brakers. One person said no photos allowed so...

How did you know to look at this guy?
And yes everyone, zonkos and honeydukes are connected inside so you can walk from one to the other. So the mistake is very minor.

Oddly, his Sony camera appears in the shot and the graininess of the photo would seem to indicate cell phone, perhaps? Although I wouldn't imagine Universal would be too friendly to cell phone pics either.