The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just got back from the Magic Kingdom Pow Wow event and if UO does anything like Disney (which I'm sure they will), it's gonna be quite the party tomorrow night. Looking hopeful that Harry Potter will be a part of that party!

I know this subjects kind of over, but i feel it necessary to finish the little thing thats more than likely still in th back of a few peoples minds haha. So the sweets that guy thought he got in zonko's (http://twitpic.com/1og6sy) he didn't below are two pictures of the display in HONEYDUKES :)

2nk2q6q.png

14dimti.png

lets just say. that universal probably spent a million dollars or more for this event. and i kinda am disappointed to say. some of the interiors are pretty plain jain

So I don't come on here over the weekend as much as I do during the week, but it seems that a few people claiming they knew information of no TM previews this week has been de-bunked, I won't name names, and I won't criticize, but it just goes to show you that nothing is set in stone when it comes to this project and anything can change from one day to the next, or mis-information is purposely leaked to keep people guessing.

Otherwise its looking pretty good for my bday weekend at the end of this month, 30th, I'll be able to get on FJ.

So I don't come on here over the weekend as much as I do during the week, but it seems that a few people claiming they knew information of no TM previews this week has been de-bunked, I won't name names, and I won't criticize, but it just goes to show you that nothing is set in stone when it comes to this project and anything can change from one day to the next, or mis-information is purposely leaked to keep people guessing.

Otherwise its looking pretty good for my bday weekend at the end of this month, 30th, I'll be able to get on FJ.

Like I said before..it seems we've known the soft date for months.

May 28th seems to be the day..the same day package holders come into town...the same day all the ticket prices change for Florida Residents.

Really I think all the speculation was just this board getting their hopes up for a earlier soft opening. This Pow Wow even was planned months ago, as was this Airline event. Universal is giving the corporate sponsers and cast member the VIP treatment this week..next week will be for the package holders and possibly regular folks.

Full steam ahead!

EDIT: Screamscape seems to believe the same thing...they just posted that softs will open "very soon"

Last edited:
Speculation will always include a little bit of someone's opinion. And I understand some people here have insiders that may feed them information, but sometimes its info from a friend of a friend of a friend. Its not always going to be 100% true and accurate, but it'll be darn close, which is good enough for me :smiley:

It helps fuel the speculation and gets the creative juices flowing, but I'm looking forward to this area, whether it opens today or tommorrow.

I wonder if there is anything going on at the parks right now as we speak?

I have a strong feeling that this thread is going to EXPLODE tomorrow. There will probably be ride descriptions, food descriptions, tasty pics, and TONS O SPOILERS!!!! Wish I was invited to POW WOW.