The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well, if they're not allowing TM's to preview FJ that could mean two things...one is that the ride isn't ready to go yet (which I highly doubt at this point), and the other is that they don't want ride details leaking out. Really makes me wonder if they're going to have it open at the pow-wow tonight.

From twitter @struvebrandon

UH OH. That doesnt sound good. Why in the world would they do a preview without the star attraction? Is it possible they are only allowing certain cast members to preview the ride and not all? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

If the Ride really isn't ready yet...then we could be seeing a soft opening next week without the Forbidden Journey!!

Last edited:
Maybe the rumors of a major effect in the ride malfunctioning are true and they are still working on getting it fixed.

It makes no sense, I thought UO's contract was the whole area or nothing.

And also if the temp DD queue is down, its pretty safe to say that soft openings will fairly quickly soon.

If DD is really opening back up tomorrow I guess the temp queue is going back up again :(

But if TM previews start tomm, they would have to take it down again so people could at least go on FOTH. I just wonder how it will be done.

This is slightly concerning. But as long as FJ opens on the 18th they aren't lying or full of smoke. I really hope FJ gets a preview soon, I just want to hear someone say "That WAS THE COOLEST THING EVVVER" and then i can say "okay cool, just wanted to make sure" ;)

Am I correct in assuming that the main entrance to DC/DD is inside Hogsmede? Or is it accesible outside?

Question is, do they have to open the doors to the WW iin order for people to walk through the main entrance of DC/DD?

^Correct, it was from one of your riddles stating that your heard of some malfunctions in the ride.

For a while someone had said their were scenes still needing to be constructed. This was a while ago but it seemed late in the game to not have big parts in and ready to go. Then I start wondering if maybe it was an SAS thing and I go UGHHHHH

After watching the fly through I'm pretty certain we'll be going in the courtyard

JK :p

No FJ for TMs.

1. Boy, I feel sorry for those poor dudes. It's like a bunch of starving kids being allowed inside a candy factory and being told that they can't eat anything
2. I'm guessing that it's probably Uni. trying to be secretive...but that still doen't make it fair.

I dont understand the secrecy. Does it REALLY matter if someone posts "OMG FJ WAS AWESOME!" on some message board? It's not like the ride itself is an actual secret. We all know its opening in a month. What's the BIG deal here? I wonder if they will make people that ride it during softs sign NDA as they exit the gift shop. LOL.

We are gonna sue you for enjoying yourself and telling everyone about it!!

LOL, I think YOU started that rumor Teebin. Although later you said your riddle was taken out of context..

^Correct, it was from one of your riddles stating that your heard of some malfunctions in the ride.

Big OOOPS! Sorry about that... that must have been the pruning riddle... and that was referring to a decision that probably took place 10 months ago. To be clear I have heard of no malfunctions on the ride at all!

I dont understand the secrecy. Does it REALLY matter if someone posts "OMG FJ WAS AWESOME!" on some message board?

I think Universal might be more concerned about people coming off the ride and saying "That was it??" and "It stopped and started 5 times when I rode... lights came up... it sucked"

Last edited: