The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 286 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yep. And Dueling Drag.... Dragon's Challenge.

What a waste of time!

If I was a TM I would be so let down by this news..

that also means we will have to wait even longer for a ride report...oh well.

I wonder if those pow wow people will be riding tonight or if they will only be able to do the same.

ha, I love how everyone is complaining, even though you know that if someone said you could spend a few hours in there and see everything but FJ, you would be wetting your pants in excitement. I know I would ^.^

rhino I highly doubt they will be riding if they were riding they would have let the TMs ride. BTW one pic I have is a sign next to a door it's says "roof access" now where are those crazy pro courtyard people to give me some more good laughs? (BTW not feeling that great so may take me later to get my pics up sorry)

ha, I love how everyone is complaining, even though you know that if someone said you could spend a few hours in there and see everything but FJ, you would be wetting your pants in excitement. I know I would ^.^

I just feel as far as an information point goes, we already know a lot about all the different stores, what they will sell, and what they will look like. Really the only missing piece of the puzzle is FJ..which Im really waiting to hear about. I don't really care about the many ways that Universal will tempt my wallet, I want to know how thrilling the FJ compared to the other park's rides...and if it indeed lives up to ALL the hype.

I just feel as far as an information point goes, we already know a lot about all the different stores, what they will sell, and what they will look like. Really the only missing piece of the puzzle is FJ..which Im really waiting to hear about. I don't really care about the many ways that Universal will tempt my wallet, I want to know how thrilling the FJ compared to the other park's rides...and if it indeed lives up to ALL the hype.

Oh I know, in terms of learning new info it's not really a big deal, but I don't think FJ not being open for them is lame. Unless it's because it's not ready yet, then that's super uber lame.
But I just realized: 11 days until the packages start! *squee* we'll be hearing reports about it either way pretty soon.

Right. But you know the shops and restaurant are really all just at the end of the day shops and a restaurant.

The reason anyone gives a damn about TWWOHP is because Forbidden Journey could possibly be the next best theme park attraction in the world since Spiderman.

Oh my Rowling! Guys, I am sure that if you got a chance to spend four or five hours in there you would freak! Theres also NOT enough time in that preview space to ride FJ and do everything else. I think the reason its not open is that its not ready. I think it will be ready for the package people and they need to work overtime this week on it, just my opinion though. The times and dates for the preview are bad in my opinion, if tms cant go at night then I could understand that tm being mad, I dont get why some of you are mad haha. The preview will probably allow them to taste food, get ahead start at buying merchandise, ride the two rides, maybe go in the queue of fj, and see the shows.

Third party tms are close to what was said however its basically anyone hired by an outside company (which not all of citywalk was from my understanding).

Yes, to the question about DC the main entrance is inside hogsmeade.Disfreak, totally cant wait to see the pics!

Right. But you know the shops and restaurant are really all just at the end of the day shops and a restaurant.

The reason anyone gives a damn about TWWOHP is because Forbidden Journey could possibly be the next best theme park attraction in the world since Spiderman.

Exactly! "Is it better then Spiderman?" Is the million $ question. My guess, no, but im sure it will still be a great ride.

Whether or not it's better than Spiderman is completely subjective, and regardless of what reports say, you know you're going to ride it. So, wouldn't you rather go in with an open mind? If people say it sucks, then you'll ride it ready to hate it. If people act like it's ZOMG BEST RIDE EV0R, then you'll be disappointed because it won't live up to the hype.

And at the end of the day it's NOT just some shops and a restaurant to me. It's a chance to immerse myself in Harry Potter's world. For all I know you aren't a potter fan and that's why this doesn't seem like a big deal to you, but I think it's pretty damn cool.

Elle, *high five* youre awesome!
Its about immersing in the world and for potterfans that a dream come true. (Who says disneys the place for dreams haha)

Oh someone mentioned the coke thing again and wondered if the pow wow people will get some in the ww. No, they do not have coke end of story. They are not going to give out drinks to them and not let them be immersed as well. UO has Jos trust, it should not be broken.

Im not the biggest Potter fanatic..I ve never read the books, and I still havent seen Half Blood Prince. However, I am an avid theme park fan, and Florida resident, which is why this excites me.

Persoanlly, I don't have the money to spend on a $100 wand that changes the channel on my cable box, but Im definitely excited to try this "butter beer" stuff, and I love me some tasty brew. Im also a fan of those gross Jelly Beans they sell, so I will probably pick some of this stuff up as well.

But the biggest reason I have been following this from the beginning, is because of the new ride. In my mind, IOA is the best theme park in the world for Thrill Rides (not roller coasters)..and Im excited to see what this new Potter ride has to offer.

The last time I followed a ride so closely, it was Expedition Everest..which had a better queue line, then the ride itself. I walked away a little disappointed. Im hoping the same won't happen for FJ. I have high hopes that the park that has Spiderman and Jurassic Park will add another unforgetable AAA ride to it's collection.

I'm a little surprised and confused by most of your reactions to this TM Preview. Why does the lack of FJ make this preview pointless or a bad thing?

There are many other great new additions to this park that the TMs will get to preview. They get to give us reports on the new DC/DD queue, the Flight of the Hippogriff ride/queue, all of the new shops, Three Broomsticks, Hogs Head, the experience of Ollivander's and much more.

Where is the downside of this? This is more than we've been able to get insight on previously and it is what many HP fans are looking forward to experiencing the most. Who's to say that they can't and won't have a preview of just FJ in the near future for TMs?

I'm a little surprised and confused by most of your reactions to this TM Preview. Why does the lack of FJ make this preview pointless or a bad thing?

There are many other great new additions to this park that the TMs will get to preview. They get to give us reports on the new DC/DD queue, the Flight of the Hippogriff ride/queue, all of the new shops, Three Broomsticks, Hogs Head, the experience of Ollivander's and much more.

Where is the downside of this? This is more than we've been able to get insight on previously and it is what many HP fans are looking forward to experiencing the most. Who's to say that they can't and won't have a preview of just FJ in the near future for TMs?

The downside is that we wont get any new ride info! Ellen and a bunch of blogs toured the shops and line of WW almost two months ago. That's old news as far as Im concerned. I am curious about the DC queue though...

The downside is that we wont get any new ride info! Ellen and a bunch of blogs toured the shops and line of WW almost two months ago. That's old news as far as Im concerned. I am curious about the DC queue though...

What about Ollivander's and Flight of the Hippogriff? We don't know much about either of them.

Just curious, has it been said if TM's can bring cameras into the preview? If so, this is another big plus to the preview.

I would love to walk around the shops in a preview without the masses chopping at my heels! plus when we hear/ride FJ there will be so much detail to take in it will probably require several rides to spot it all!

Was The spiderman ride really that good,why ?? Cause I went on it once and it was good, but not like OMG thats the best ride ever.

What about Ollivander's and Flight of the Hippogriff? We don't know much about either of them.

Just curious, has it been said if TM's can bring cameras into the preview? If so, this is another big plus to the preview.

Flight of the Hippogriff has the same exact track layout as the Flying Unicorn...what's new besides the themeing? I'm not going to even bother with it when I go to IOA. Harry Potter or not, it's still just a little kids coaster. If I was bringing kids I guess I would change my tune.

The way Universal has been super secretive, and won't allow TM's to bring guests...I would imagine that this is totally not acceptable to bring cameras.

--- Update ---

Was The spiderman ride really that good,why ?? Cause I went on it once and it was good, but not like OMG thats the best ride ever.

Spiderman the ride has won several awards from several sites as the "Attraction of the year"..even several years after it opened. Sure it's getting kind of old now, but when it opened, holy crap was it cool.

All the "press" about the new Potter ride is that is was the "next generation" of theme park rides...using technology that's never been done before. That's a BIG statement to make.