The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 288 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From a little bird:
TM previews will include a walkthrough of the FJ queue, but not the ride itself. Also, TMs will be receiving 50% off food and drinks (not alcohol), so the restaurants should be open. Get ready for reviews of butterbeer (and vodka, perhaps...)!

Why no FJ? I honestly don't believe it. They're doing 4 nights of TM previews -- my prediction is that they will run it when they WANT to run it. By stating that there is no FJ experience, they dissuade the uncommitted and avoid committing themselves to constantly running the attraction for TMs. Whoever happens to be in the queue at that time will strike gold.

^I agree, they didn't say yes or no so if it is open, it makes the experience that much more memorable.

Do you guys not think that the amount of cars passing through the system aren't ready yet? ....... Really? Or were you just complaining. Honestly, this project was announced in 2007. I'd rather see them take a hell of A lot more time on that into a smoother ride system. That's just asking me though. If the information was disclosed, Its disclosed. Period. Cut. Double lined bar. Some people were on their vacation for that time period while WWoHP was being built.

Plus, June 18th is a month from tomorrow. I'm sure you can all wait ONE month. Plus, it rained today, and in addition to that its supposed to rain for the next week!

Trust me I'm as happy or happier then you are but you'll just have to hold the horses. Literally. :happy:

@Justmikeyhrc just posted this on Twitter: Soft openings for #WWoHP will start sometime next week. Universal made people sign non-disclosure forms before riding prior to today.

I'd assume he's talking about regular softs for next week which is interesting to hear.

I like Mikey & I know he knows people who work at Universal but the first part of that is a complete guess. Nothing official has been decided on for a public soft date yet. The 2nd part I won't comment on because I know a bit surrounding this.

BTW I feel like crud so I am trying to get the pics up but it may be very late tonight or even tomorrow morning. Sorry guess I'm trying just don't feel that great.

Thanks for the links Tbad!

Question to all (sorry if this sounds stupid to the theme park veterans / if this has been covered)... Are Team Members allowed to take photos?

That question has not been answered yet but after the POW WOW event being forbidden from taken photos, I wouldn't count on them for the TM previews.

@SmileSearch tweeted about seeing only 1/2 of the FJ queue. I'm guessing that means no ride for PowWowers.

Edited for spelling.

This is the most odd event I have ever seen. This whole process for this theme park addition is odd and seems like a catch up hold back play.

101996591.jpg

Since when? WHEN do they not allow photos of a theme park preview? Who came up with this marketing promotion? "Come have fun, have real fun... but don't take a picture of anything". I think they are going to get them all very drunk very fast and then put them on the ride... because it basically isn't coming up to par at all. Are they just following the lead of each of the books release? This is one twisted promotion.

Last edited:
The pic was there and now its gone! At least I was able to see it. :lol:

just fixed it... it was either Twitter... or it was admins of this site. If you want me to remove the picture admins... please pm me.

Giant signs... "NO PHOTOGRAPHY PLEASE" on either side of the gate. When was the last time you saw that? Sounds like they are visiting Area 51 or NORAD.

Last edited: