The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 289 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
just fixed it... it was either Twitter... or it was admins of this site. If you want me to remove the picture admins... please pm me.

Nope not you. Twitpics always seem to do that after a while. The same thing happens when I post them. That's why I post the link instead now. :lol:

This is definitely a strange preview, no pictures allowed?...are you kidding me?! I did find this picture though...I don't think we have seen a picture of all these lights on..all around Hogsmeade!

102010385.jpg

Reactions: BJCool
Spoiler alert (highlight)- In the station there are shadows of dragons fighting projected onto the tent above you

rad...I cant believe they won't let you ride the FJ!!! How are travel agents supposed to sell a package without knowing about the main attraction!!!!

so at times you will be able to hear Fang barking in Hagrid's Hut... sounds super cool. And when the wand chooses you in Ollivanders wind fills the room....****in awesome. Oh, and there's a life-size AA Hippogriff that u get to bow to in FOTH (OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG) can't wait till they open the area to the public...I may crap my pants.

Last edited:
Not much... but it is live... inside the event. And PLEASE say thankyou to a certain inside person. It was the best this person could do after dark. I have banged up the levels in photoshop.

Was asked to remove by original secret person... nothing dark here... just nervousness on the persons part.

Last edited:
OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats awesome. Where did you get them. The bridge/hallway on the castle does have torches like i said since day 1. !!!!!!!!

THANKS Teebin! :rep: Pretty amazing!

Did you guys also read the queue description for Dragons?
SPOILER?
The line for Dragons Challenge: enter in the champions tent then u see the triward tournament cup
Then you see the tournament eggs (don't remember exact names of these)
Next: a hall full of floating candles
The rest is very similar to Dueling Dragons. You chose from chinease fireball or Hungarian horntail.
In the station there are shadows of dragons fighting projected onto the tent above you

^SPOILER?^
From http://twitter.com/smilesearch
Thanks Tbadd for the Twit links!! :rep:

please tell me one of those people are going to write a full report on what they saw, im going in a month and i cant wait and will read spoilers i dont care,

--- Update ---

someone did say that honeydukes does not have alot of original candy products

I almost saw the smilesearch feed and then read that there were spoilers for the queue. Haha.

This is my sign to leave here 'till I visit for softs. I'll be back this Friday to ask for soft openings. After that, I'll be gone until I ride FJ. I love you guys so much, it's not even funny. Be back soon! :DDD ♥