The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
please tell me one of those people are going to write a full report on what they saw, im going in a month and i cant wait and will read spoilers i dont care

From http://twitter.com/smilesearch :

Headed out of WWOHP. Here's our Faves: Ollivanders is stunning go early bc it's a very personal experience and waits will be LONG

Another fav is the champions room in the dragon's challenge line...very realistic...great theming

We'll have more updates tonight...with a bunch of details at www.VisitOrlando.com/smile ;-)

Oh wow those castle pictures are very cool! I really hope that softs start this Saturday or Sunday I plan on being very close by for most of the weekend and then Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday. IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!

I almost saw the smilesearch feed and then read that there were spoilers for the queue. Haha.

This is my sign to leave here 'till I visit for softs. I'll be back this Friday to ask for soft openings. After that, I'll be gone until I ride FJ. I love you guys so much, it's not even funny. Be back soon! :DDD ♥

See you later! Just don't stop posting on other threads! :wave:

From http://twitter.com/smilesearch :

Headed out of WWOHP. Here's our Faves: Ollivanders is stunning go early bc it's a very personal experience and waits will be LONG

Another fav is the champions room in the dragon's challenge line...very realistic...great theming

We'll have more updates tonight...with a bunch of details at www.VisitOrlando.com/smile ;-)

Nice, im so excited to hear theming was so great at the park, i cant wait to hear more info

Also, said if you dont get to park early, u will wait at ollivanders line for a long time..Better get there early then cause it sounds so cool

The wand shop is sounding more and more like an experience that will have a separate line, or maybe even reservations? Something similar to waiting for a face painting. My only question..how is universal going to make money if there isn't a requirement to buy? I'm still unclear how this works...maybe the wand chooses you.. And then you are given some sort of voucher to trade for the particular wand? If this were the case, they should price all the wands at a similar price.

some pics i found

approach-to-hogwarts.jpg

potter-castle-up.jpg

what's that white wall sticking out from the right of the rock
:rolleyes:

Reactions: mantaguy and Felipe
WOW those are all spectacular !!! ILOVEIT thanks to mr. secret and whoever else. IT looks like the movies !!!! only secrets now lie inside a certain castle

WOW those are all spectacular !!! ILOVEIT thanks to mr. secret and whoever else. IT looks like the movies !!!! only secrets now lie inside a certain castle

So, I will be able to ask this tomorrow, after the secret person comes up for air. Does anyone know, are the singers really singing live and are they miked? Anyone know?