The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 282 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hmmm... a press event before a travel agent buyers event... which is happening tomorrow night. What is the difference between a travel agent buyer and a travel agent, I have no idea... yet it has been stated to me very specifically this way. Both of todays entries are press from all over hell. AND YET... one went to Disney World... so these are travel writers attending the travel convention. I am almost sharp....

I feel so... Empty. Not sad per se, but just empty. Because I know that people are inside RIGHT NOW and they're having an amazing time at something about which we've been going nuts. But I also feel SO happy for them, that it's not even funny.

This, my friends, is sympathetic jealousy. And it's still bad. :(

Oddly, his Sony camera appears in the shot and the graininess of the photo would seem to indicate cell phone, perhaps? Although I wouldn't imagine Universal would be too friendly to cell phone pics either.

absolutly not. They know all about cell phone cameras. I cant see them being allowed to take out cell phones if cameras arent allowed. But maybe they can, twitter accounts are being updated it seems so maybe.
Has anyone found it weird that the jelly beans and the candy from earlier have the same background look? Or is that just me, because it doesnt look like anything sitting on a store shelf.

absolutly not. They know all about cell phone cameras. I cant see them being allowed to take out cell phones if cameras arent allowed. But maybe they can, twitter accounts are being updated it seems so maybe.
Has anyone found it weird that the jelly beans and the candy from earlier have the same background look? Or is that just me, because it doesnt look like anything sitting on a store shelf.

Everything about this project is as odd and twisted and on/off base as the books themselves. What is real these days, but the pictures taken from outside of the walls? UO is trying to regain its mojo after a delay of two to three weeks. They are packing it all in at once it would seem. Film crews and then a party... and another party and perhaps another party and then TM previews... I'll bet UO is popping 2 million this week alone in party and promotion. Read: Parties and Film crews.

All I know is that I want AP previews... I hope Universal shows loyalty to their loyal customers of years... Yes, Uni, if you're reading this I want to guilt you into AP Previews! Whatever it takes! PLEASE :)

so excited! For the first time ever "normies" (Or as close to normies that we've seen) are INSIDE HP. Lucky Bastards are probably riding FJ right now. As of now everything is ready for the public...It's just that Universal doesn't want to soft it yet.

HAHA, so true. Pretty sure softs will be in full swing by June 5 so you probably have nothing to worry about, if softs aren't going on by then I'd imagine something must be really wrong.

Do you think these people are getting to ride FJ?

as jealous as that would make me, It would be nice to know reports will follow !

Last edited:
Teebin Your wrong American Airlines is no longer the worlds largest airline... At the WWOHP

Wrongy... AA is the biggest airline in the world. Any other airline is a poop stain on dirty underwear. The WWOHP is a poop stain on travel destinations in the world. Sure, we think the WWOHP is all that... but it is just a small travel destination of many. So, your titanic party is a poop stain? That would fit as both are a disaster. It is just another promo party from what I understand.

Wrap up... AA is the worlds largest airline.... whatever airline is signing on as the official travel of the WWOHP is a poop stain in the world of travel of ONE airline.

Last edited:
Oddly, his Sony camera appears in the shot and the graininess of the photo would seem to indicate cell phone, perhaps? Although I wouldn't imagine Universal would be too friendly to cell phone pics either.

This picture was definitely taken on a tour bus, as you can see by the type and color of fabric that the candy is resting on...Thats typical of tour bus fabric.