The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey everyone

My name is Kyle and me and last fall me and my friend Stacey won the job of doing EVERY attraction in Orlando in 67 days and blogging about it. ANYWAYS, I'm a huge amusement park fanatic (could tell you who designed Hulk, what KUKA is etc. like many of you). And I've been a long time lurker on this site following the WWOHP construction. We are now taking part in "Orlando's World Smile Search" where we are giving away 67 vacations to Orlando over the next few months.

Stacey and I will be taking part in Pow Wow (the travel agent expo) and will be at Universal Monday night. We are hopefull that we will be able to get into WWoHP and if we do, we will be posting updates as quickly as possible. You can check for updates on the World Smile Search website: VisitOrlando.com/Smile, where you can also check out our twitter that we will be updating as the night progresses. We will be posting pics etc. to our facebook site too: facebook.com/visitorlando.

If there's anything you want us to cover in specific in the Wizarding World, let us know and we will do our best to do that! Enjoy!

Welcome to posting! That's awesome! Please tweet pics of EVERYTHING!!! :D

world smile search? interesting... well, I think people just want pics of anything. You should do some product pics and nice shots of buildings, like the entrance to fj

So I was listening to AVPM and on the related video I found this girl. This was on her profile " i'm a junior music theory/ piano performance major at Ithaca College. I'm also the writer and co-producer of The Final Battle, a musical about Harry Potter which will premiere in July 2010 at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. I love cats, shoes, sparkles, chocolate, and being awkward. Subscribe, please! And follow me on twitter @lenagabrielle"

http://www.youtube.com/user/butterbeerwrocks

Hi Kyle *waves* yay we have a celeb. joining us. You better not be here just to plug the contest no matter how good it is :p Hope all is well with you & Stacey give her my best.

well thanks for calling us celebs! That's hardly true... but we'll take it. I mean, of course we're on here to tell everyone they have a chance to win a trip to Orlando... VisitOrlando.com/smile... (who wouldn't want to know that) but mainly the Harry Potter Part :smiley:

Last edited:
So I was listening to AVPM and on the related video I found this girl. This was on her profile " i'm a junior music theory/ piano performance major at Ithaca College. I'm also the writer and co-producer of The Final Battle, a musical about Harry Potter which will premiere in July 2010 at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. I love cats, shoes, sparkles, chocolate, and being awkward. Subscribe, please! And follow me on twitter @lenagabrielle"

Hmm, if this is for real, I wonder where it would take place....

dude, that girl is the singer in the band butterbeer experience. Shes pretty amazing, as a person and singer. She also wrote the musical for beedle the bard... Im excited for infinitius yay!

orlandosmiles, thats cool news.

Felipe, what are you talking about? haha

Felipe, what are you talking about? haha

This:
What is harry potter and the half blood prince about , because in the Filmmakers Help Bring The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to Life video in Universals WWOHP website their is this guy working on some plans that I think says that???
Felipe its about lord voldemorts past
dreamcat, I think you meant FloRida in your previous post :p
:p

That might be at Infinitus, the HP fan convention/symposium, which wil be at Universal and they'll have a special nighttime event at the WWOHP.

oh whoops, yes thats right felipe I did mean florida...

and yes, its at infinitus so I guess it will be at the ww... maybe at that stage stone circle thing.

nothing new I think, I dont know when you left... we got a new member that told about some contest to get into the ww and teebin put out a new riddle are basically the only new things I can think about

much more boring ... to muggles
AND... it has nothing to do with the light... that might just be a key light set up for the ELLEN shoot. But in that location is something many wizards would find somewhat magical and be surprised that muggles could come up such technology.

HMMMM....magical to wizards....technology....box....nearby a staircase....ADA compliance....

Im gonna go with elevator.