The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks Dude and Claire-Bear! I will be there with my kids in a little over two weeks... Hope everything will be up and running! I was talked out of the WWOHP package and instead went with a two included breakfasts each morning. Hopefully, we will be allowed in. My daughter will go crazy if she does not get to go inside WWOHP, let alone FJ.

Just finished up reading everything since friday... thanks to everyone for all of the updates and for some amusing posts.

Question... (Sorry if either of you mentioned it and I missed it, or if someone else mentioned it) - Giant, Atticus, or Dreamcat, did you see the speculated "Gringotts ATM" at all? If so, where?

Ahh, yes. It's just as we predicted it -- highly themed and just an ATM. It's right next to the bathrooms, in the alley that leads to the Three Broomsticks patio. However, the ATM itself wasn't there yet, just a picture of one. I guess that area is being "furbished" for our future spending.

I have some friends who are going based on the "soft today" rumor which I posted a few days ago. I would be there, but I live in NY and don't have the financial resources to fly down right now. I, myself, am interested in seeing what happens today and if what I was told will come true. Got my fingers crossed for my friends who are probably there right now.

Ahh, yes. It's just as we predicted it -- highly themed and just an ATM. It's right next to the bathrooms, in the alley that leads to the Three Broomsticks patio. However, the ATM itself wasn't there yet, just a picture of one. I guess that area is being "furbished" for our future spending.

lol, I see. I guess thats one of the few things, if not the only thing they have to install before the grand opening. Thanks for the quick response.

Don't know, but I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure that both of my friends are smart and are probably checking that out right now. I will post when I hear.

--- Update ---

DD is open and the queue is running through the back. Ugh!

Don't know, but I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure that both of my friends are smart and are probably checking that out right now. I will post when I hear.

--- Update ---

DD is open and the queue is running through the back. Ugh!

Then I would tell your friends to enjoy their day at IOA, because I doubt it is opening up today. Now we just need to find someone who will go out tomorrow and check for us :)

I will be there this weekend myself, so I'm crossing my finger, eyes, and toes and hoping I'll be able to ride this weekend.

I think if they are really thinking about opening on a holiday weekend like Memorial Day, they will want to soft open this week. If they don't then I doubt they will for the weekend.

But 28th May (this Friday) is when the package holders arrive, so looks like it will be open, just a question of who for

Im starting to think that the "package preview" may be similar to what the Team members preview has been..they will get to see the inside of the park, shop and eat, and see the FJ line, but wont be able to actually ride it. Unless something changes in the next few days...I would imagine it's "crunch" time for Universal right now.

What i mean is we know that FJ is ridable so whats with all the negativity, some of you OU'ers do like to bring out the worst of every situation :lol:

What i mean is we know that FJ is ridable so whats with all the negativity, some of you OU'ers do like to bring out the worst of every situation :lol:

Trust me, I want FJ to open baaaad lol. I'm just not sure if it will be open for softs on friday, considering it wasn't even open for the TM's last week. Of course, they could have had it closed last week to do some final vehicle cycling so that it would be ready for the package holders (and hopefully) regular park guests. Cross your fingers!