The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 361 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Uh, that's true of every ride...

Depends on what you like.
without visuals.... kick ass.
with full visuals, audio, lighting ... unlike anything else before it (or so I can surmise from what I know)

So you haven't ridden it or you have?

Very true Borneo. That's why Disney first started the dark ride trend with the omnimover system. It was used and designed to point you in the direction of the sets and to show us only what they wanted us to see. It was only until later that some bright mind decided that the whole area should be elaboratly designed so we could feel free to look wherever we pleased and still feel fully immersed.

SL Zero, for me at least the whole immersive dome thing is worse. I could barely handle the IMAX Dome experience without fainting from how freakin wide it was. Talk about getting dizzy.

Thanks Cwoolboy. I'm glad you realized my statement.

It seems that the people on dd are not cast members. The trains are a third of the way full now and there is different guests on it everytime!

Resort guests get first shot...

And turning on the DD castle queue FX? They've been running all day for well over a week. That queue is ready.

The whole"WHEN WILL IT SOFT" issue is starting to get under my skin. If Uni. wantd to they could open it RIGHT NOW...it's just that they don't want to. :'( Uni. should start selling $60 passes to get inside the WWoHP at the gates to IOA, that way the Soft crowds will be more manageable (If that's what Uni is worried about). The fans get what they want and Uni. gets a few guinea Pigs to fine tune the area. Everyone wins.

@HyContrastKid:

Dragons is still running with riders in it. I won't say that you should head down here just yet. If it opens today it may be a while. [HASHTAG]#wwohp[/HASHTAG]

Maybe they're opening that stand because of all the people hanging out there the last few days. lol

More than likely, they figured if we're going to have a bunch of people standing out here all day, let them buy coke! :lol: