The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 359 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't know how credible this is, but someone on IOA Central posted this:
"My dad's friend works in the parks offices and he said that the soft openings start tomorrow!!! (5-25-10)
This Is TRUE!!!
He told me that most of the employees have to show up at Harry Potter in the morning.
It will most likely be open for like 30 mins to an hour in the mornings. "
http://boards.ioacentral.com/index.php?showtopic=10525&st=2920&p=254213&#entry254213

My contact also told me this, but they don't think FJ will be open because of the problems they had the other day.

And lets not forget that Universal is very likely to continue the "No pictures" policy, even when having "managed" softs.

Nevertheless I am looking forward to additional information from the "geeks" waiting al day . They will manage to get extra footage out of there :) One way or the other

anyone headed over today and can provide an immediate update if something happens?

looks like OU member "TheLastAshen" is on twitter from there: @HyContrastKid

Just arrived at the front gate of IOA, stress level is at about 99% they better follow through today #wwohp

Last edited:
I didn't miss the poster. It was Borneo and Teebin hinted that he rode it. I asked them to elaborate, but they haven't posted yet.

I didn't miss the poster. It was Borneo and Teebin hinted that he rode it. I asked them to elaborate, but they haven't posted yet.

Teebin didn't hint he rode it at all, you misread that if you think so.

Also, I didn't miss Borneo either. If that person had something to tell us, they should, otherwise "sit back" or whatever they posted was actually pretty useless.

yeah..seems like Ego feeding to me. Why tease us like that? I just want to know if he/she enjoyed it or not. Is that too much to ask?

My mistake. I thought he hinted at it because he talked about the track and the space. From the way he said it, it sounded like he rode it.

i think everyone is taking borneo with a grain of salt after being burned before lol
teebin was talking about the path of the arm base like he has ridden it or seen very detailed blueprints.
again, grins of salt are probably being taken along with that. ;-)

Here's what I was talking about for the one who asked about the castle...

court6.jpg

No access

Last edited:
Trowbridge, Aiello, and Coup are some of the true visionaries behind the WWOHP. (Don't forget about the rest of the Uni Creative and A&D)

Amazing visionaries and designers.

Trowbridge dropped the ball and 'went to the dark side'. Mark Woodbury, Tom Williams, Thierry Coup, Joe Casey and his talented team made this happen. They had to hire Alan Gilmore, because he is Stuart Craig's right hand in Art Design.
There are hundreds of TM's who have put in hundreds of hours of blood, sweat and tears into this. It is a masterpiece and only Universal could/would take the gambles they did. Warner picked an excellent partner in this venture. Not all magic-makers want to work for Disney. And they are a special breed, like creative mercenaries.
No matter how excited you are about this now, you will NOT be disappointed.
My patronus has run through Hogsmeade ad most of Hoqwarts magnificent halls. The benches in The Room of Requirement have been enchanted. Now, let us see if/when the Room will it reveal itself to us.

Luna

sent the following:
@HyContrastKid Promising how? Is there more activity in there than days before?

but i just followed him on twitter now, so i dont know if he gets @messages from me as i dont think twitter automatically sends @messages from ppl you don't follow back yet
worth a try though