The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 753 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh right thanks for clearing that up, I would probably prefer too see vanilla and chocolate replaced with something a bit more wizardry.
I'm not sure if there are any other "wizardy" flavors mentioned in the books. Also, they can't have all odd flavors, they need to have something for the boring muggles. :lol:

Reactions: batsmouth
Strawberry and Peanut Butter Ice cream is straight from the books and I think I'll have to try it! Sipping butterbeer, eating fish and chips, heading to the FJ, gettting some quick ice cream, and shopping... It's when I think about this that I wish I could live in Orlando and go to the parks as much as I like lol...

Strawberry and Peanut Butter Ice cream is straight from the books and I think I'll have to try it! Sipping butterbeer, eating fish and chips, heading to the FJ, gettting some quick ice cream, and shopping... It's when I think about this that I wish I could live in Orlando and go to the parks as much as I like lol...

What are the fish and chips actually like? I hope they are somewhat similar to British chippys! Gotta love chippy tea!

What are the fish and chips actually like? I hope they are somewhat similar to British chippys! Gotta love chippy tea!

The Chips arent exactly like those at your local chippie, instead they are more like potato wedges. They are very good though imho. The fish is great as well, just how it should be ( tastes great with the traditional salt and vinegar applied to). As a whole, my only grudge is that you don't get that many chips as you should. But still, Im sure you will love the fish and chips . :thumbs:

The Chips arent exactly like those at your local chippie, instead they are more like potato wedges. They are very good though imho. The fish is great as well, just how it should be ( tastes great with the traditional salt and vinegar applied to). As a whole, my only grudge is that you don't get that many chips as you should. But still, Im sure you will love the fish and chips . :thumbs:

I hope so shall definitely be hitting it up if I get fed up with american food =P. Probably completely dodge it as I don't generally like eating dead greasy food in the heat, just not used to the heat i suppose. Unlike in England it just rains and is freezing all the time >_<

There was a 2 hour wait on friday, and single riders was completely full (went all the way down the stairs!) . FoTH was an hour and butterbeer was forever ( HH was 5 five minutes :lol:) ..
so my advice, do not go to the wizarding world for a week or two.