The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In Japan, theres a Walkthrough of the Hogwarts Express Train in Hogsmeade thats going to be there and heres the source:

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2014/06/wizarding-world-of-harry-potter-at.html

It says to take photos inside the train as a recreation.
Oh, see, you didn't mention the Hogwarts Express anywhere in your original comment....

And I'd hope we'd get to take pics inside the Hogwarts Express, that'd be nice! Gonna be tight though.

And yeah, Universal has officially confirmed 2016 MULTIPLE times...

1. Wikipedia is considered a reliable source since people fact check it constantly. It is as accurate as Brittanica (almost) http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2042333_2042334_2042491,00.html 

2. Anyone that thinks that the turnstiles or the main entrance are not going to be redone is highly mistaken. It is already very difficult to get into the park in very busy days, I can't imagine they haven't thought on redoing the entire thing to accomodate the tons of guests that will be coming. The problem is not only to enter the park but also to access the ticket boots. Anyone that has bought a ticket at the boots knows that it requires a lot of time. The entrance will be redone no questions about. It would be sucide not to. Even if unannounced, it will definitely be redone.

1. Wikipedia is considered a reliable source since people fact check it constantly. It is as accurate as Brittanica (almost) http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2042333_2042334_2042491,00.html

2. Anyone that thinks that the turnstiles or the main entrance are not going to be redone is highly mistaken. It is already very difficult to get into the park in very busy days, I can't imagine they haven't thought on redoing the entire thing to accomodate the tons of guests that will be coming. The problem is not only to enter the park but also to access the ticket boots. Anyone that has bought a ticket at the boots knows that it requires a lot of time. The entrance will be redone no questions about. It would be sucide not to. Even if unannounced, it will definitely be redone.
That article is pretty cool! And yeah, the main entrance is a world of logistical nightmares.

I see nothing wrong with the way the ticket booths are stationed.

As for the entrance, yes, I believe they WILL update and change it. But not until later. I feel that they would've announced it when they announced all of their projects up until Potter. Disney California Adventure and SeaWorld both made a (well deserved) big deal about redoing their entrances, and Universal also made a somewhat big deal about It when they redid the entrance in the early 90s (yes?), so Universal would (hopefully) make it a big deal if they did it!

Either way, I totally see them updating/redoing it, but not until later.

I am sure they will do it before. There are a lot of things wrong with the ticket booths... there aren't enough of them and the layout is inconvenient considering the long long long lines in the turnstiles that are expected for Potter. Disneyland ticket booths are far away from the turnstiles to avoid congestions I assume. It must be done before, it will be highly irresponsible if they do not do it. Plus the screening process... the whole thing needs to be redone to accomodate the crowds...

Last edited by a moderator:
I actauly agree with it. Espescially with what happened with Transformers, once that opened it was a nightmare for the park entrance especially in the mornings of summer 2012.. I really just

feel aswell of the Entrance redo but may I make a suggestion? Lets make this as a diffrent topic like debate with a Poll as its a interesting topic of debate..

After grinchmas is my Prediction. They want to make sure that theres plenty of Food options during Grinchmas so

Expect something like how the old Cinnabon/DocBrown/Cantina closure happened; After the new year.

Reactions: transfo
As close to Springfield's opening as possible. We're lacking on dining options as it is, and it would be extremely foolish to take out such a popular venue before Spring 2014. If I had it my way, I'd demolish Flintstones as soon as Springfield began taking guests in. Once you clear that walkway out even further, you've got a direct path to Simpsons Plaza, and construction in Hogsmeade can keep chugging along.

As close to Springfield's opening as possible. We're lacking on dining options as it is, and it would be extremely foolish to take out such a popular venue before Spring 2014. If I had it my way, I'd demolish Flintstones as soon as Springfield began taking guests in. Once you clear that walkway out even further, you've got a direct path to Simpsons Plaza, and construction in Hogsmeade can keep chugging along.
I 100% agree. Flinestones, while in the way, doesn't affect Potter construction that much. I think they'll keep it until Springfield opens.

Reactions: transfo and William
My thoughts on WWoHP.   I feel a Great Hall dining experience would be radically useless with the Three Broomsticks adjacent to the same area.  Plus, the Great Hall is thematically located inside the castle and this venue is obviously not inside the castle.

Now let's brainstorm...

- Could they build a themed soundstage which could be themed for any type of special event similar to the Globe Theater?  A Great Hall experience could be built and struck for only special/seasonal events.

- Could we be getting a very large giftshop with a higher capacity Ollivander's experience?

- Could this be an indoor show or theater stage venue which would be unique to USH?

Everything I have seen proves that we are not getting the lake which was placed in Japan.  It doesn't make sense here in California.  However... there is a large empty space between the FJ queue and Hogsmead which remains to be figured out.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Ryan and William
My thoughts on WWoHP. I feel a Great Hall dining experience would be radically useless with the Three Broomsticks adjacent to the same area. Plus, the Great Hall is thematically located inside the castle and this venue is obviously not inside the castle.

Now let's brainstorm...

- Could they build a themed soundstage which could be themed for any type of special event similar to the Globe Theater? A Great Hall experience could be built and struck for only special/seasonal events.

- Could we be getting a very large giftshop with a higher capacity Ollivander's experience?

- Could this be an indoor show or theater stage venue which would be unique to USH?

Everything I have seen proves that we are not getting the lake which was placed in Japan. It doesn't make sense here in California. However... there is a large empty space between the FJ queue and Hogsmead which remains to be figured out.

Thoughts?
Let's put an extra extended queue there and have Wendy do the video. I can see it now "Hi Muggles" *shivers* For real, maybe an extra show or too or something along that line. Nothing big.

I feel we're getting the Highger Capacity Ollivanders right next to Hogwarts Castle as it makes more sense.. But if it doesn't then it will just be forest...