Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal's county presentation (if it happens) will probably be at the 2pm meeting, which may be broadcast by the county, not sure. If it is it'll be listed here: Economic Recovery Task Force

It's still listed on the Meeting Agenda:

And yeah, it'll likely be broadcast on their YouTube channel like all the other meetings:

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
H20 Live water park opens May 23rd (Saturday!)

Require Face Masks – Team members will be required to wear a face covering in virtually every area of the park. Between rides and attractions, guests are recommended to wear face coverings as well. Due to safety constraints, face coverings are not allowed while in the water or on slides.

Reactions: Magic Feather
H20 Live water park opens May 23rd (Saturday!)

Require Face Masks – Team members will be required to wear a face covering in virtually every area of the park. Between rides and attractions, guests are recommended to wear face coverings as well. Due to safety constraints, face coverings are not allowed while in the water or on slides.
I expect them to be the first of many smaller attractions opening in the next week or so. Really all of the "smaller attractions" on the recovery force's agenda are places I wouldn't be surprised to see open before June.

Also, on the mask thing, as much as I think masks should be everywhere, it is very understandable why it would not be permitted in the water. You'd basically be water boarding people.

I expect them to be the first of many smaller attractions opening in the next week or so. Really all of the "smaller attractions" on the recovery force's agenda are places I wouldn't be surprised to see open before June.

Also, on the mask thing, as much as I think masks should be everywhere, it is very understandable why it would not be permitted in the water. You'd basically be water boarding people.
Yeah, I get it if you are going down a slide or whatever. It's just not practical. But if you are just laying out for a tan, I may not be wearing a mask, but i'd certainly try to wear some sort of face covering such as a towel or something.

But I also won't be going to water parks until this is over, so I won't have to worry about any of that.

Reactions: Magic Feather
Other takeaways...
- No water features on rides
- No kids areas
- Managing capacity on rides
- No M&Gs
- More virtual queues
- No single rider
- single use menus
- increase frequency of TM breaks
- Hand sanitizer after every ride and at every restaurant
- All food orders made by mobile order