Toy Story Land - General Discussion | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
or people just like the product
Illuminati is controlling us

Seriously though, I wonder how many folks are trying to enjoy this but saying to themselves "is that it?"

Granted I think they have the promise of Star Wars Land (literally) looming over this land, so people are more accepting of an appetizer

Reactions: twebber55
Just an updated snapshot:
1:50 PM Weather Sunny

Wait Times
Frozen: 60 minutes
Soarin 35 minutes
Test Track 30 minutes

FOP 120 minutes
Navii 65 minutes

Slinky 140 minutes
Aliens 45 minutes

Seems like TSL has some effect on Epcot, but no effect on AK, at least for it's first two days.....TSL lower waits than Sat.

Reactions: twebber55
Illuminati is controlling us

Seriously though, I wonder how many folks are trying to enjoy this but saying to themselves "is that it?"

Granted I think they have the promise of Star Wars Land (literally) looming over this land, so people are more accepting of an appetizer
i think thats a great point
people are more forgiving because they know whats coming ie SW, GOTG, RAT, TRON etc

@Mad Dog those numbers are decent for a land that opened yesterday

Just an updated snapshot:
1:50 PM Weather Sunny

Wait Times
Frozen: 60 minutes
Soarin 35 minutes
Test Track 30 minutes

FOP 120 minutes
Navii 65 minutes

Slinky 140 minutes
Aliens 45 minutes

Seems like TSL has some effect on Epcot, but no effect on AK, at least for it's first two days.....TSL lower waits than Sat.

Just wait until SW:GE opens. The lines for Pandora will be erased ;)

Just wait until SW:GE opens. The lines for Pandora will be erased ;)
FOP has such poor capacity (apx. 1200 'when' all four theaters are running) that I'm thinking lines will just about always be over an hour, even when GESWL opens. People seem to really like the ride & there's still not a lot of rides in AK,.

It was literally the reason this conversation came to. Someone posted their friends Mom or something said slinky was the best ride ever.
sure one person may say thos and to that person it may be the greatest thing ever
a hug majority of people havent said
in fact most are saying its a nice ride better than they expected

[QU
Yup! Once the bloggers subside this will be a nice place for families to go on rides together. We bloggers and Diz fans ruin everything for the normies.

I don't know that you ruin it and, since you provide great information, I would never say it. Disney just has an enormous fan base and many are quite dedicated. I mean, look at how many sites there are just for Walt Disney World. There are even sites dedicated to specific resort hotels. I just wish that some didn't shill for Disney when a ride is pitiful. Or when grown men stand in line for a picture with a Disney princess WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE A SPOUSE OR KIDS!!

OTE="Mad Dog, post: 677460, member: 5123"]FOP has such poor capacity (apx. 1200 'when' all four theaters are running) that I'm thinking lines will just about always be over an hour, even when GESWL opens. People seem to really like the ride & there's still not a lot of rides in AK,.[/QUOTE]

Is FOP really that low? I thought that people were saying close to 2,000 pph? If that is the case, no wonder the lines are long. It runs like Peter Pan. While SWGE should draw, it may not have as much impact due to the fact that only so many people can go into the land and ride times will be too insane. "Should I wait 85 minutes for FoP (a solid ride) or 330 minutes for Battle Escape or Falcon? Hmm..." I just want to get a FP+ in November for FoP (early part of the month) this year. I really want to ride it without waiting for two hours.

I'm not holding my breath on Slinky. May not even bother with DHS if the lines look too insane. I would rather spend more time at the other three parks.