Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 439 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
Guys sorry been busy moving from new york all the way back down to florida! So have a lot of catching up to do!! Have we said they are going to do an annual pass preview for this ride? Just renewed mine wednesday and it reminded me to ask.

Guys sorry been busy moving from new york all the way back down to florida! So have a lot of catching up to do!! Have we said they are going to do an annual pass preview for this ride? Just renewed mine wednesday and it reminded me to ask.

AP holders will have a chance to ride it before it opens. They will announce passholder preview dates on the 28th.

Behind the Thrills mentioned on their Facebook page that it's possible some random guests have been asked to ride Transformers today. Again that is from BTT so I cant confirm nor deny this.

Behind the Thrills mentioned on their Facebook page that it's possible some random guests have been asked to ride Transformers today. Again that is from BTT so I cant confirm nor deny this.

Someone just tweeted this to them: "Just stopped by. A lot of uppers around but they are not doing previews today so they say cause it hasn't been inspected yet"

EDIT: And now BTT has a new picture of more people coming out of the ride. I'm confused. :lol: https://twitter.com/BehindThrills/status/335479358728847361

Another update: "Dont rush to @UniversalORL today hoping to ride #transformers.Not many going in, everyone else being told ride isn't ready yet."

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Could those people be Universal employees, construction workers, or you know, just not general public? :shrug:

BTW, I don't think this has been posted before, but it's been up on the UOR YouTube for 5 days and I just noticed it:

[video=youtube;YOKMDrsPnGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKMDrsPnGU[/video]

They also posted another short video Bumblebee Dance off in Dallas, Texas

I've been following that. It seems far more likely that TMs are getting on it. None of the pictures I've seen have any kids in them.

The training team must ride before ANYONE else can ride team member or not, its part of the certification process. Due to an issue yesterday ride vehicles were not cycling putting training behind. So as of last night closing the opening team wasn't certified. All training scheduled yesterday overlapped into today.

& I would think that they wouldnt usher the general public through a TM side door, not to mention not having the tech rehearsal signs out, & the ride exit being open, but not open. So this is just getting more & more confusing. So with all the info we have now, could softs happen Sunday or not???

& I would think that they wouldnt usher the general public through a TM side door, not to mention not having the tech rehearsal signs out, & the ride exit being open, but not open. So this is just getting more & more confusing. So with all the info we have now, could softs happen Sunday or not???

Well I thought I just helped clear that up? :shrug:

If some of these guys are just now getting on, I'm going to go ahead and say no softs on Sunday.

Well as far as the background where I can support I do have a good working knowledge of the way it works at Universal.

It seems like you left something out of that statement, like the background. There are a lot of words, but it sums up to "Well here is my proof, ______________." :wave:

And if you sent the whole opening team over to Spider-man and trained them there, that is wonderful. They still aren't allowed to touch anything at Transformers until they complete the full training process. It's the company policy that is agreed upon by the department, safety, legal, ect. So in turn, it's not that easy.

I am still going with that part was a joke :rofl:

It seems like you left something out of that statement, like the background. There are a lot of words, but it sums up to "Well here is my proof, ______________." :wave:

It was briefly up there before I went back and edited it. It's just not something I want to share out in the open. Best I can do is see if HTF will back up that I've previously told him I have an affiliation that should allow me to have info on this topic.

Well I thought I just helped clear that up? :shrug:

Well, all you said was they are basically a day behind & training was pushed into today, which would leave a couple days between last night & Sunday. & since I have no idea how training works, who gets trained when & for what & for how long/how much training has occured this past month, etc etc, I was just basically confirming the question of would it be likely or not for softs Sunday, so a simple yes or no would've been fine, as you didnt say either way.

But gathering all the info, I assume I am correct in assuming no softs Sunday.

VIP tour guides and select teams such as the merch working the store have been getting a tour of the NEST facility this week. No front line team members have gotten to ride yet.

Also, training was completed as normal last night and there was no run over to today. Team members who where training today where simply on their final day of training. Large groups of TM where seen taking group photos outside the ride today to celebrate their final day of training.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
VIP tour guides and select teams such as the merch working the store have been getting a tour of the NEST facility this week. No front line team members have gotten to ride yet.

Also, training was completed as normal last night and there was no run over to today. Team members who where training today where simply on their final day of training. Large groups of TM where seen taking group photos outside the ride today to celebrate their final day of training.

But without Team members being able to ride they were not able to complete there certification which is why is wasn't complete for the staff until today. RV's were not cycling due to an issue so therefore training wasn't completed 100%. Is this not correct?