Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No they have not, but they did have a guy standing near the entrance screaming at people to come in.

Today they had the Baby trike out front interacting with guests, enticing guests to o see the larger girls in the facility... Went through topper's area today and we went down a side path and through the front door... still used exit path to get there though. Also topper sneezed at the end on a bunch of guests, an effect that I was unaware of working till now.

^To me that was always the funniest moment :lol: It just catches you sooo off guard. But at least they DONT have a pee smell in the air when he does, its only the liquid, cause if they had the smell people would barf :lol:

That stinks that they had it open for such a short time. I haven't been over to Islands in awhile and just never got the chance to go over, especially with these crazy crowds.

How do you know this for sure?

I was told this by two Team Members. They said this publicly at the entrance of the attraction today. I've also taken a video where the "host" of the attraction says that the Triceratops would be there only for 24 more hours, and then they would go back six months to the Island...

I was told this by two Team Members. They said this publicly at the entrance of the attraction today. I've also taken a video where the "host" of the attraction says that the Triceratops would be there only for 24 more hours, and then they would go back six months to the Island...

Wow that sucks. We have to wait until June to see the trikes again.

They say that every show, and the team members were saying the same exact thing when I went 2 fridays ago, so don't be certain.

Last edited:
Actually, I've been there three times already, and it's the first time I've heard that...
Now I'm really confused! :shrug:

I heard the TM's saying something about new years so maybe they'll close it after all the holiday crowds leave, however I'm positive that the 24 hour 6 month thing is part of the show.

The reason no one has ever seen 3 trikes working is because Universal opens every day with two. If one goes down they open the spare.

Several members of Universal's Creative team pleaded to reopen the attraction with one of the ladies with no skin on so people could see how complex they are. I promise, they're much more impressive to see move without the skin on. The top of all dogs rejected it so the magic wouldn't be ruined and the theme wouldn't be broken. Lame.

There was a very specific reason the attraction was reopened and it wasn't for crowd control. It only holds about 400 people which is a drop in the hat for 50,000. The rest of the queue will NOT be redone...most of it has already been leveled and cleared out. What you see is what you get.

It will be open over Spring Break. ABout 70 days this year.