Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From Screamscape:

Park News - (1/25/11) While the Triceratops Encounter has been closed and silent since the holiday rush ended, I’m told that we can expect to see it reopen again during Spring Break for another brief seasonal run.

It is all about Park Capacity. I don't think screamscape is making a difficult prediciton here. We know that Spring and the busiest summer times would when it would return.

The more attractions/facilities they have the more people they can keep coming in and happy. Expanding the capacity means increasing guests that will come in and spend money.

It was not unfortunately. However... you could clearly see through the few plants they put up into the attraction, so they're definetely not keeping this closed for much longer. In the Discovery Center I think I heard a vet say it as closed ofr the safety of guests and animals, but that's just their spiel.

Several tweeters were out in the park today and none of them mentioned Trike Encounter, so I'd assume that it's still closed. :shrug: