Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Trike is still closed as of today (from the OU Twitter). Behind the Thrills tweeted us today saying that they are hearing rumors of the attraction opening next week. Stay on the look out. :shrug:

Yeah, I totally this a possibility. The crowds lately have been crazy, especially at Potter. I was there twice last week, and both times they were doing the "stand by tickets" to come back at a certain time, just to get in Potter. They need some sort of crowd filtering. I'd like to go see the Triceratops Encounter just to say I've done it. Never seen it before, only pictures and video.

Man, Fear Factor is such a dated stage show. Is Fear Factor even on TV anymore?

Never saw it, cracks me up the tv show was cancelled less than a year after the attraction opened though. Off topic, I think the unimaginable failure of Creature of the Black Lagoon at USH caused USF to postpone an update. But I think the time is coming. Neutron and Fear Factor in 2012???

Never saw it, cracks me up the tv show was cancelled less than a year after the attraction opened though. Off topic, I think the unimaginable failure of Creature of the Black Lagoon at USH caused USF to postpone an update. But I think the time is coming. Neutron and Fear Factor in 2012???

We can only pray :pray:

I love this attraction so much. Every time I take a survey, or write a guest comment, I always mention when it is open how much I love it, and when it is closed I mention how much I miss it.