Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I definitely agree. Things seem to have been on a Simpsons overload lately. Some other characters around more would be awesome.
I love The Simpsons don't get me wrong but the only characters I ever see are The Mummy Stilt Walkers, Doc Brown from time to time, Blues Brother's, The Simpsons, Donkey, Madagascar, Beetlejuice, Dora, Diego, Neutron, Shrek, and I think I'm missing one. That's all at USF which has way more characters than IOA and Disney still has SOOOO many more characters than USF. Even Animal Kingdom has way more characters.

If it makes you guys feel better about never seeing Hammonds I have never seen him or Dr. Doom. I saw Goblin...once. I wish Universal had more characters....

Does anyone have a picture of Dr. Doom? Would probably make for a pretty cool costume. Of those 3, I've seen Goblin only once.

Well they have been adding a lot more Characters to IOA as of late

CIMG0130-3.jpg

CIMG0133-3.jpg

CIMG0134-4.jpg

CIMG0106-3.jpg

CIMG0131-4.jpg

CIMG0132-4.jpg

CIMG0074-3.jpg

CIMG0186-1.jpg

CIMG0189-2.jpg

CIMG0165-2.jpg

CIMG0166-2.jpg

CIMG0167-1.jpg

CIMG0192-1.jpg

CIMG0200-1.jpg

CIMG0140-1.jpg

CIMG0150-1.jpg

CIMG0172-1.jpg

CIMG0097-1.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

Reactions: dmkrc5
Good to see things like Lucy and Marylin still happening but they need to bring back the Marx Brothers, and Laruel and Hardy. Those guys were GREAT.

WOW... I didn't know they even had Beatle Bailey costumes!! Bring out a Rocky character to compliment Bullwinkle, get Sam I Am & Guy out, and bring back the Dudley Do-Right costume... so awesome to see Cyclops, Green Goblin, Doom, and Lucy back out, too!

When were these pics taken?

I definitely think Universal should bring back as much street entertainment as possible. Bringing back the townsfolk street entertainment to Port of Entry as well as bringing back all of the kinds of street entertainment USF had in the 90's should be a priority.

One thing I would like to see Universal do is bring back the Rugrats (Tommy, Chuckie, and Angelica) (although it depends on whether or not Universal will still have the rights to have Nickelodeon meet and greets) and maybe even Ren and Stimpy for meet and greets. There's a ton of teens and young adults out there that would still recognize them.

WOW... I didn't know they even had Beatle Bailey costumes!! Bring out a Rocky character to compliment Bullwinkle, get Sam I Am & Guy out, and bring back the Dudley Do-Right costume... so awesome to see Cyclops, Green Goblin, Doom, and Lucy back out, too!

When were these pics taken?

Most of them this past month. I have been at IOA every weekend. Lucy was Taken in Feb.

With any luck it'll be open again in June. The next two weeks will be for spring break. Not much happening early June, so not holding my breath.