Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
****...........................how the **** will i convince my parents to change the date.

How late in august were we talking about? I believe Valencia college (and most likely also UCF) isn't going back till around the 3rd week of the month so they may remain in season opening till right before then pending what other schools in the nation (k-12 and college) are doing.

How late in august were we talking about? I believe Valencia college (and most likely also UCF) isn't going back till around the 3rd week of the month so they may remain in season opening till right before then pending what other schools in the nation (k-12 and college) are doing.
Well i'm leaving on the 14th and leaving florida on the 27th.

I don't know for 100% sure, but it all depends on when the Orange county schools go back, and then go one week earlier and you should have your date.

I don't know for 100% sure, but it all depends on when the Orange county schools go back, and then go one week earlier and you should have your date.

They might not even use that as a factor, Remember they did not open trike back up till just NOW... it remained closed during most of the spring break period untill the two weeks of easter.

Found this concept/advertisment art online

j-rex-truck-5411.jpg

Here's a Photo/Video Update taken from yesterday's fun at IOA and the Triceratops Encounter.

img3156z.jpg

Entrance way into the encounter.

img3160g.jpg

Some sort of hidden control center in the middle of the Attraction, pretty neat!

img3158q.jpg

Command Center for Jurassic Park

MEET SARA
img3167h.jpg

img3165u.jpg

VIDEO
[video]http://www.twitvid.com/SJRWZ[/video]