Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
FYI: Watch ellen today and you will see her go to visit one of the triceretops... Maybe it's a sign they will be allowing guests to visit them more often? (maybe get the rest of the old queue back up to working order for walking through...)

I'll be up there early next week (should be around Monday), and I'll be sure to check up on several things, including the condition of the Trike Encounter.

WOAAAAHHH!!!!:mad::mad: WTH!!!!:mad::mad: I've been to IOA about 20 times the past 6 years and I've never seen this.:doh::doh: We always go in June - sometimes in September. Am I walking past it or is it only a peak-seasonal attraction? Where is located in the island?:look:

Last edited:
Don't feel bad Andy. It literally just came back from being gone for years this past year to accommodate park crowds and offer better flow. You were likely never walking right by anything. Educated guesses would lead us to believe it is coming back for the next summer busy period and then Christmas Break time.

Phew, thanks splatter. Was starting to think I'd been missing something stupidly.

That vid looks well cool. Hope they have that running in June.:thumbs:

Also, if they can have a Doc Brown meet and greet, why can't they have a Dr Hammond meet and greet? Would love to ask him some questions.:lol:

Phew, thanks splatter. Was starting to think I'd been missing something stupidly.

That vid looks well cool. Hope they have that running in June.:thumbs:

Also, if they can have a Doc Brown meet and greet, why can't they have a Dr Hammond meet and greet? Would love to ask him some questions.:lol:

I think the Hammond character is a seasonal character during the summers. But the one in the video about it is REALLY good, and I hope would continue to be around.

If it makes you guys feel better about never seeing Hammonds I have never seen him or Dr. Doom. I saw Goblin...once. I wish Universal had more characters....

If it makes you guys feel better about never seeing Hammonds I have never seen him or Dr. Doom. I saw Goblin...once. I wish Universal had more characters....

Yeah I agree, I never seem to see anyone apart from the simpsons. Going to go looking on our next trip as we will be more chilled out instead of rushing around.

I actually did see Green Goblin and Doctor Doom out on the streets about three weeks back, so perhaps the chance of Hammond returning is there too.

I definitely agree. Things seem to have been on a Simpsons overload lately. Some other characters around more would be awesome.

It may be the case that with WWOHP bringing the crowds in they feel they can splash out a bit more on the characters around both parks. 'cos I would imagine these guys/gals would be on actors rates rather than a Team Member being asked to throw on a costume and "play the part". Or am I wrong?