Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal’s Superstar Parade

Or the projectors aren’t on the floats?

It would make sense to just do that and the float signals a “mask” on the video as it crosses through. That would be far easier than laser-aligning from a moving platform .

Or the projectors aren’t on the floats?

It would make sense to just do that and the float signals a “mask” on the video as it crosses through. That would be far easier than laser-aligning from a moving platform .

They aren't on floats. They're on the rooftops. I have a photo update with the projectors on my site but will not link to it because it's against forum rules. Unless @Brian G. approves

This parade needs another float/section. Trolls might be a good choice.
It needs about three more floats. I think the Superstar Parades biggest weakness is that it's so short and not packed to the brim with Superstars. Why not put Shrek and co. In there? Transformers? Madagascar characters? Trolls? Simpsons? ANYTHING else just to make it a legitimate parade.

Whenever I watc
Since apparently I'm public enemy #1 for some folks (one of which, to my knowledge I've literally never interacted with), here's where I stand:

Yea, I debate people. I see opinions I feel are ridiculous or hyperbolic and I'm gonna counter them. I've never personally attacked anyone. I've never thrown insults around, or threatened anyone. I'm opinionated as hell, but I am IRL as well. But I also don't take anything here seriously...at all. It's theme parks people. We're talking about rollercoasters and dark rides, not life and death. As far as I remember I've never reported anyone to the mods, because again, it's theme parks and the internet. People get heated on the internet sometimes. It's no skin off my back, unless you get abusive or threatening to someone.

It also gets tiring as hell to come to a site that is normally fun and see pages upon pages of "this sucks and Universal is doomed" or "SCREENZ", which is why I've audibly complained about it in the past. It's why I generally stay out of threads for things that don't interest me/I think look bad unless I have something relevant to say or I actually experience the thing. I think Avatar land is a great big pile of crap, but outside of when I actually went to see it, I don't step foot in the thread. Because I know a lot of people really like it, and who am I to mess up their thread?

I also find it hilarious that all this started over me saying "F&F is a bad ride, but normal people aren't gonna hate it as much as y'all do". Apparently that statement is fanboyish or something? I dunno.

This parade needs another float/section. Trolls might be a good choice.

Trolls, HTTYD, Shrek, Hello Kitty, Transformers, etc.

It needs about three more floats. I think the Superstar Parades biggest weakness is that it's so short and not packed to the brim with Superstars. Why not put Shrek and co. In there? Transformers? Madagascar characters? Trolls? Simpsons? ANYTHING else just to make it a legitimate parade.

whenever i watch this parade, it never fails to see at least one family going "What? thats it? wheres the REST????" lol

every time, every single time there is at least one mom or a dad trying to see if there are more floats coming, or wondering why it was so short.

Whenever I watc

whenever i watch this parade, it never fails to see at least one family going "What? thats it? wheres the REST????" lol

every time, every single time there is at least one mom or a dad trying to see if there are more floats coming, or wondering why it was so short.
Universal had the opportunity to expand the parade with Secret Life of Pets. Instead they simply replaced Hop. For some strange reason Universal seems to be happy with the length of the parade.:eek:O:

Universal had the opportunity to expand the parade with Secret Life of Pets. Instead they simply replaced Hop. For some strange reason Universal seems to be happy with the length of the parade.:eek:O:
To be fair, Hop was absolutely dated and needed to go. It made the parade even more of a joke than it already was.