Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We've never gotten any of USJ's great entertainment cloned over here. I certainly welcome it but I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: Mike S
id rather they just started working on putting ar stuff all over the park.I feel like its only a matter of time till ar glasses become cheap and everyone has one.

Isn't it also being done with UC as the group involved with the creation of this? I would think that it makes too much sense.

UC is involved as the made that new Show Orchestration program which I found out is a wireless queuing and control program that connects all the systems together and runs the show. The vehicles and the movements of all aspects of the .36 mile show outside the live performers are tied to this system. This also suggests all the vehicles, floats, etc are all trackless. Including potentially the gyrosphere in the concept art...hint hint proof of concept.

What I founded on twitter. Lmao

DNvXEJ-VwAAX3li.jpg:large

Wait, there’s no real floats?

There are real floats. Not all of its just projection mapping.

The impossible is made possible with perfect synchronization of projection mapping, which completely cover the surroundings, floats incorporating dynamic movements, high quality film lighting, sweeping cinematic score and performances by live entertainers through the use of “Show Orchestration,” an outstanding technology specially developed by Universal Creative.

Basically All of USJ's parades have show stops. So maybe the projection might only be used during these stops?