Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Lack of Announcements Thread

Just checking in on the big announcement. What a laugher. Crickets. Good stuff.
Dude, within a matter of weeks, we’ve gone from knowing virtually nothing from Universal *officially* to knowing pretty much everything there is to know about Hagrid’s.

I get we want to hear something on Bourne, but Universal obviously wants to hold that until after Potter opens.

It made quite a splash on social media...People are pumped

Just because we knew everything they announced already doesn't make it unsuccessful
Im honestly surprised they revealed SO much! When was the last time Universal released a track layout image with more than half the scenes shown on it? Never. They revealed everything on the ride except 1 creature and the queue. I’m impressed.

Im honestly surprised they revealed SO much! When was the last time Universal released a track layout image with more than half the scenes shown on it? Never. They revealed everything on the ride except 1 creature and the queue. I’m impressed.
They only released that much because they had stiff competition from the "Aleeka Publicity Machine". ;):)

It made quite a splash on social media...People are pumped

Just because we knew everything they announced already doesn't make it unsuccessful
Possibly made a splash on your social media. I was looking for this Today Show hype. That I can catch at the start of the day. Hanging online 24/7 is not my bag man.:bored:

Possibly the Today Show hype was just BS.:thumbsup:

Possibly made a splash on your social media. I was looking for this Today Show hype. That I can catch at the start of the day. Hanging online 24/7 is not my bag man.:bored:

They had Felton on around 8:30 AM. He did a few minutes with the outside audience and then gave a free gift vacation for the opening to two girls .

Muggle Net went crazy....Universal knowns where to aim when they actually do announce things

When should we expect an announcement at the earliest or latest with Universal Fantastic Worlds after Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opens at WDW since DL is open or after when Jurassic Park coaster opens & Bourne Show?
My thought is they will unleash a wave of announcements as Disney's weird anniversary nonsense commences

My thought is they will unleash a wave of announcements as Disney's weird anniversary nonsense commences
Why is celebrating their 50th anniversary ‘weird’ or ‘nonsense’? Most loved Disneyland’s 60th and the only new thing they actually got was Paint The Night and a new fireworks show.

But more on topic, I think if Universal really wanted to steal some thunder, they’d announce right after D23 this year. Of course announcing a new park will always steal thunder, so they can play that card whenever.

Why is celebrating your 50th anniversary ‘weird’ or ‘nonsense’? Most loved Disneyland’s 60th and the only new thing they actually got was Paint The Night and a new fireworks show.

But more on topic, I think if Universal really wanted to steal some thunder, they’d announce right after D23 this year.

They got caught out in 2017 and I don't think it will happen again but I think what Universal will announce will depend entirely on what Disney announce.

Why is celebrating their 50th anniversary ‘weird’ or ‘nonsense’? Most loved Disneyland’s 60th and the only new thing they actually got was Paint The Night and a new fireworks show.
It's now the why, but sometimes the what that turns into strange (i.e. birthday cake castle)

I'm expecting some strange cupcakes, and upcharge parties

Disneyland's celebration was great, but everything there is better anyhow