Universal Parks & Resorts becomes Universal Destinations & Experiences, new park logos | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Parks & Resorts becomes Universal Destinations & Experiences, new park logos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think everyone on this site jumped straight to Anger for the logos. :lol:

I laid out a good reason why the choices made are bad for all guests especially those with vision or reading problems. But yes I guess we’re just jumping straight to anger cuz we don’t like new things.

If it was just anger from the new then would I say that these new logos are actually MUCH BETTER and should be what is used.

Reactions: jseal777
This looks like it was drawn and perfected by a team of humans. The others look AI-generated.
OMG this is totally it!

I can buy that, but that only shows what a difference positioning, shaping, thickness, shading, and color make!
islands_of_adventure_logo.jpg
This logo is equal parts adventurous, cartoony, and 90's comic book

Dare I say...it's perfect for the park it represents

Although I do believe it could have used some updating, sure

Anyone else notice that they updated the interface of the app?

Not complaining to complain.. but they removed the sidebar on the left and the search feature. Seems like an unnecessary change.

I have no problem with change, but I do have a problem with change for the worse lol

I like the overall new resort logo, but I don't get the rest.
  • I wish they could separately identify the Universal Studios Florida logo from the generic resort logo. It feels like they are just continuing to confuse park guests not knowing that Universal Orlando and USF are different things. (I wish we can get a modernized version of the retro neon logo)
  • The IOA logo looks like a video game and is not representative of the park itself. I wouldn't have been opposed to them taking the current logo and modernizing it. It also looks way too similar to Epic Universe.
  • The Volcano Bay logo I like the style, but its very difficult to read. It looks/feels way too dark for something that should be fun/refreshing.
  • The CityWalk logo is odd considering they don't want to focus on nightlife and more on family dining/entertainment? It's the least offensive of all the logos, just an odd choice.

They also should have integrated iconography of the park icons into them to distinguish them a bit better. (Like the ones Alicia/Joe posted earlier)

Anyone else notice that they updated the interface of the app?

Not complaining to complain.. but they removed the sidebar on the left and the search feature. Seems like an unnecessary change.

I noticed that a few weeks or months ago. I hope it’s better in the parks.

The islands one looks a bad YA novel. I do agree that that the studios logo should differentiate from the resort at large. It’s literally the same backdrop with different words.

After all these years making fun of Escape, I’m honestly surprised this is happening. :lol:

If it was just anger from the new then would I say that these new logos are actually MUCH BETTER and should be what is used.
I wasn't referring specifically to you, lol

As far as the app, my sidebar has been gone for a long time

We updated our article with higer res versions of the logos.

They've changed all the logos.

KindheartedNervousCornsnake-max-1mb.gif

This looks like it was drawn and perfected by a team of humans. The others look AI-generated.

They probably are. :shifty:

PS: RIP Central & South America

Ya the UOR and USF logo being the same thing is weird. Something should make them distinct from each other. I just like they’re trying to build some slightly more cohesion as their resort expands, shows they’re taking this expansion seriously.