Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Stella Nova & Terra Luna Resorts

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gotta say from recent aerials, the Terra Luna pool looks much more interesting than the comparatively boring (and seemingly smaller) pool at Stella Nova.
I so agree! I don't like how Stella's pool area is spread out with not a lot going on in-between. I even just took another look at the concept art, at Stella there seems to be a big white plain wall right next to the bar, the whole pool area is faced away from the property and makes it feels quite bare, and most of the chairs seem to be away from the pool and in it's own beach area in the corner (similar layout to Cabana Bay's beach area). Even the bar's architecture is more plain at Stella.
I like how there is a circular flow at Terra's and everything seems connected, hopefully making the area more lively and exciting.

Not trying to create a vs. war btw, this is coming from someone who is already over-analyzing all given information so I can decide which of the two resorts I want to stay at. I also love Surfside way better than Dockside so I'm an outlier sometimes.

Reactions: Ahmanet and Nico
Will try it when it opens ... but how are you supposed to know which one of them to book ?

Endless Summer's two hotels are at least very different in both size and style , but these two are identical lol

Reactions: Nico
Will the pools be identical or does on appear to be better featured (based on what we know). I'd like to make a booking but just can't seem to decide between the two.

Will the pools be identical or does on appear to be better featured (based on what we know). I'd like to make a booking but just can't seem to decide between the two.
Personal opinion, Terra Luna’s pool area maybe looks a tad nicer, but both have equal amenities. Stella Nova is slightly closer to Epic Universe, in case you’d like to just be able to walk across the street and be at the main entrance.

Personal opinion, Terra Luna’s pool area maybe looks a tad nicer, but both have equal amenities. Stella Nova is slightly closer to Epic Universe, in case you’d like to just be able to walk across the street and be at the main entrance.
Manifesting a good slide or lazy river.

• Sad
Reactions: Ahmanet